• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amanda Savell MURDERED!!! (IFBB figure pro)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from Flexonline
IFBB professional figure competitor Amanda Savell was found dead early this morning in Plano, Texas, reportedly from a gunshot wound to the head.

Reports indicate that Savell was murdered by David Jacobs, with whom Savell had been engaged in an on-again, off-again relationship that began in 2006. Police found the bodies of both Savell and Jacobs early this morning in Jacobs' home in Plano, reportedly the result of a double homicide. Savell was 30 years old.

Jacobs, 35, had been accused of selling steroids to many NFL football players and reportedly named names with the league's security officials. In May, Jacobs was sentenced to three years probation for running an international steroids ring.

Savell was one of the top figure competitors in the IFBB and appeared in numerous magazines since earning her pro card at the 2005 NPC USA Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships. She twice won the Europa Super Show, in 2005 and 2006, and was the runner-up at the Figure International in 2007.

"She was a wonderful person and a real friend to everyone in the sport," Texas NPC Chairman Lee Thompson said. "Our condolences go out to her and her family."

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a fucking coward David Jacobs turned out to be.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW, that is awful to hear about. Can't believe it, Plano is such a nice little town...

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats very sad to hear.....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very sad and what a waste, very pretty and young.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ughnoes:

28jedth-1.jpg

My first thought too when first I read the title of the thread: Did he get bail?

L

lee__88

Banned
was that the ashole that train with branch warren?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
:no: Very sad.

As sad as the loss is... im not much a fan of figure competition... its so boring.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FlexOnline also told that, mate, it's on the first post of this thread.

"Police found the bodies of both Savell and Jacobs early this morning in Jacobs' home in Plano, reportedly the result of a double homicide. Savell was 30 years old."

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FlexOnline also told that, mate, it's on the first post of this thread.

"Police found the bodies of both Savell and Jacobs early this morning in Jacobs' home in Plano, reportedly the result of a double homicide. Savell was 30 years old."

oops...:uhoh2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad to hear. What a cunt Jacobs was.

Kanav

Kanav

before190-1.jpg

after190-1.jpg

lets hope the mainstream media doesnt pick up on these pictures what with the titus case going on; "further proof that roids make you crazy and kill people"

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets hope the mainstream media doesnt pick up on these pictures what with the titus case going on; "further proof that roids make you crazy and kill people"

:cardulikesmen:

doubt it for a second and see how wrong you are.