• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

well i got my gear, this is my cycle

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got 200 mg cypionate, and equipoise 300 mg, all human straight from a pharmacy, i took some ones advice and im doing A 7 week cycle first 3 weeks will be 400 mgs of cypionate, and 600 mgs of EQ, after that its 200mg C and 300mg EQ for 4 weeks, first week is monday and thursday second week is tuesday and friday third week is monday and tuesday and weeks 4-7 is all on wensday, let me know what you think and what maybe i should do different i start this monday, also i got HCG and i would like to know when is it a good time to take that. thanks alot!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also im am taking pictures every monday starting this monday and monitoring my weight weighting my self on every monday to see how much i gain and how long it takes

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EQ is not a human drug. It was designed for use in horses. Why so short? Are you front loading the cyp? it will take at least two weeks to get blood levels up there. As for the EQ, I've heard as long as 4 weeks... Also try and keep the EQ at 500 mgs...

Just run TEST CYP for 10 weeks 500 mgs each week, and the eq at 500 mgs ( you really only need test) I'll say it again your diet is wait failed you not the drugs. Best of luck

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been taking dbol ima be on dbol the first 10 days of the cycle, and yea i know what EQ was used for but it says human grade boldenone undecylanate, its american so i can actually read the damn thing haha, and yea man short, less side effects and i can keep more of what i gained, and whats wrong with 600 mgs of eq for the first 3 weeks

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been taking dbol ima be on dbol the first 10 days of the cycle, and yea i know what EQ was used for but it says human grade boldenone undecylanate, its american so i can actually read the damn thing haha, and yea man short, less side effects and i can keep more of what i gained, and whats wrong with 600 mgs of eq for the first 3 weeks

dbol needs to be taken every 4-5 hours to keep blood levels stable.

You do know that sides occur because of unstable blood levels? What you keep when you come off is not determined by how long your cycle was. Yes shorter cycles do allow for quicker recovery but really how much muscle can you put on in 3-5 weeks? What does your pct look like? What are you calorie numbers while on cycle and off cycle. Also the higher bf% you are the more sides you will have and the less muscle you will put on.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got 200 mg cypionate, and equipoise 300 mg, all human straight from a pharmacy, i took some ones advice and im doing A 7 week cycle first 3 weeks will be 400 mgs of cypionate, and 600 mgs of EQ, after that its 200mg C and 300mg EQ for 4 weeks, first week is monday and thursday second week is tuesday and friday third week is monday and tuesday and weeks 4-7 is all on wensday, let me know what you think and what maybe i should do different i start this monday, also i got HCG and i would like to know when is it a good time to take that. thanks alot!!

A waste of EQ if you plan on running it this way.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and why is that?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all the dosage (keep it at 600mg EW all through the cycle) is too low and second you plan on stopping your cycle when the EQ is going in full effect.

If you want to follow your philosophy of short cycles and so on then EQ is not the best choice.

What is your reason for lowering your dosage instead of keeping it steady?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all the dosage (keep it at 600mg EW all through the cycle) is too low and second you plan on stopping your cycle when the EQ is going in full effect.

If you want to follow your philosophy of short cycles and so on then EQ is not the best choice.

What is your reason for lowering your dosage instead of keeping it steady?

because ima do 2 shots a week for 3 weeks and 1 shot a week for 4 weeks to make the cycle a bit longer, its not that im lowering the dosage each shot its that im taking 2 shots per week 3 days apart

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
because ima do 2 shots a week for 3 weeks and 1 shot a week for 4 weeks to make the cycle a bit longer, its not that im lowering the dosage each shot its that im taking 2 shots per week 3 days apart

The cycle is still too short for EQ.
Could you write down your cycle this way instead.

week 1: 400mg test c / 600mg EQ
week 2:
week 3:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think ima run EQ spread out every week 150 mgs twice a week for 10 weeks and test will stay the same this is what its gonna look like
week1- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week2- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week3- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week4- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week5- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week6- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week7- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week8- 300mgs eq
week9- 300mgs eq
week10- 300mgs eq
let me know what you think and when should i run HCG after that thanks

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why stop the test at 7 weeks? your not understanding that longer ester take a while longer to build up in the blood levels. Yes everyone is different but you should really run this as a 10 week cycle you could run. Like as below, also you never answered any of my questions above.

Week 1 - 10 would be

600 mgs EQ and 400 mgs CYP

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why stop the test at 7 weeks? your not understanding that longer ester take a while longer to build up in the blood levels. Yes everyone is different but you should really run this as a 10 week cycle you could run. Like as below, also you never answered any of my questions above.

Week 1 - 10 would be

600 mgs EQ and 400 mgs CYP
i dont want to be on test too long, i think 400mgs of cyp is too much to hold for 10 weeks, what question are you talking about??

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think ima run EQ spread out every week 150 mgs twice a week for 10 weeks and test will stay the same this is what its gonna look like
week1- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week2- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week3- 300mgs eq and 400mgs cyp
week4- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week5- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week6- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week7- 300mgs eq and 200mgs cyp
week8- 300mgs eq
week9- 300mgs eq
week10- 300mgs eq
let me know what you think and when should i run HCG after that thanks

Why not stay on 400mg test the entire cycle? or 200mg.
And again: up the dosage on EQ and run this for 10-12 weeks.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not stay on 400mg test the entire cycle? or 200mg.
And again: up the dosage on EQ and run this for 10-12 weeks.
if i up the dosage then i cant run for 10 weeks, and dude i just dont feel right about running too much, for too long, do you think 200mgs for 10 weeks is good??

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i up the dosage then i cant run for 10 weeks, and dude i just dont feel right about running too much, for too long, do you think 200mgs for 10 weeks is good??

I know people who get results with 250mg ew but I do believe that is the absolute minimum dosage. but give it a try with 200mg through ou the entire cycle (week 1-10).

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know people who get results with 250mg ew but I do believe that is the absolute minimum dosage. but give it a try with 200mg through ou the entire cycle (week 1-10).
and i thought i was soposed to pyramid the test so if i ran 400mgs then i would need to go down to 200mgs a week to be safe from what ive read, cause you dont want to go from a somewhat of a high dosage to nothing

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and i thought i was soposed to pyramid the test so if i ran 400mgs then i would need to go down to 200mgs a week to be safe from what ive read, cause you dont want to go from a somewhat of a high dosage to nothing

That's not true. You will be shut down to some degree either way.

btw 400mg is by no means a high dosage.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey weapon let me know how you wind up running this I'm pretty interested. I'm like you If I was going to do that I would prefer a shorter cycle. Also I have known a few guys who ran test at 250 and had solid gains from it, just make sure your pct is good to go too.