• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

And It Just Keeps Getting Worse For Nick Hogan

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Associated Press released the following article today:

Hulk Hogan's son transferred out of solitary

TAMPA, Fla. - Deputies at a west Florida jail have transferred Hulk Hogan's son out of solitary confinement into a communal cell.

Seventeen-year-old Nick Bollea is now sharing living space with three other juvenile inmates.

He initially was segregated because he is a minor, albeit convicted in adult court. A judge denied a transfer request from his lawyers on Tuesday.

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Cecilia Barreda says housing assignments are routinely reviewed because the jail's population constantly changes. That created an opportunity to house juveniles together.

Bollea is serving an eight-month sentence after pleading no contest to causing a crash that seriously injured his friend

P

Pain

VIP
I wonder if Nick will still be a cocky sob when he gets out? I felt like punching my tv screen everytime I saw his smug face.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^That'll change. He'll come out with his tail between his legs - which will cover up his tattered anus.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Might do him some good to be somebodies bitch.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when i was at the gym last nite
around 12ish at nite
some rich family came in
latino chick, some dude, a kid or two
their daughter reminded me of Nick.
good god, spoiled and never STFU.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
did you violate her?... you should have just run up to her and slapped her in the face with your man-gina.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ say whut????

R

rockman215

I saw Hulk on Larry King last night. He was saying how God has a plan and this will make Nick and John better people. Sorry Hulk, but John is in a coma, and its your sons fault.