• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez 15 weeks out - Guest posing video.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
coming soon!

He guest posed yesterday at the lone star classic, legs and all.

Muscletime had this to say about his legs:

So, how did his legs look?

For someone who has only trained legs for weeks this year, they looked unbelievable. His leg size still overmatches most pros who have been training legs hard and heavy all year long. The size that he was able to maintain in his legs given his injury and extensive rehabilitation was simply amazing. We did not detect any asymmetry in leg size either. While I suspect most pros would envy the wheels Victor is currently sporting, Victor understandably expects to be no less than 100% when he competes.

Video:

Attachments

• DSC04569.JPG
    DSC04569.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Full vid will be posted soon.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Repped for the post... Geez hes looking great

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good shit, go vic :hyperguy:

durantb

durantb

vic looks damn good honestly I see nothing wrong with his leg.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha victors funny as hell

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post cant wait to see how he has progressed threw this injury.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopefully the leg is as good as they say. Anyway, upperbody looks good as always - full and round.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear. Glad he will be every bit as competitive as we hope.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Vic is a chick magnet :keke: gooo Victor :hsughr::hsughr:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks awesome.....mr olympia?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks awesome.....mr olympia?

I keep getting the "video no longer available", but yes I hope he will be the next Mr O, but doubt if it will be this year. Cutler's name has already been engraved on trophy

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not as impressive as i thought he would look ,but still looks good.I have to say that those legs look "skinny"for Victor. ,but hard to give a fair judgement cause his wearing shorts.I do beleave that he will 100% next AC.Good luck Victor Martinez:2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Upper body looks really good, as last year but why you guys are talking about his legs? I didn't see his TIGHS in any of these two vids!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I cant tell how his legs look. But they do look a little smaller then normal.
And is it just me, or is his chest smaller or is it his arms that's bigger?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Not as impressive as i thought he would look ,but still looks good.I have to say that those legs look "skinny"for Victor. ,but hard to give a fair judgement cause his wearing shorts
I'm not sure what you're left unimpressed by. Based on the severity of his surgery and the extent of his recovery he looks far better than even I, a Vic supporter, could have hoped for. I will add though that this could very well be a case where he puts on lean mass while closing in on contest time as he looks more streamlined than he has in past off-seasons. Dare I say, his physique already has a classier look to it than I would expect at this stage of his prep (at least I found this evident in the actual guest posing video). It's impossible to judge how his legs look due to the shorts though.
Upper body looks really good, as last year but why you guys are talking about his legs? I didn't see his TIGHS in any of these two vids!
Yeah, you can't, it sucks. The good news is that people apparently have seen them and have said good things. That's all we have to go by for now.
I cant tell how his legs look. But they do look a little smaller then normal.
And is it just me, or is his chest smaller or is it his arms that's bigger?
I don't think this video is nearly as indicative of his chest being smaller as the more recent pictures of him were. Here I found that everything looks on point and is flowing nicely, and he's keeping his waist in check while on stage quite well. This could be another reason for the appearance of his arms being larger. As I had mentioned above though, he could very well be adding mass to his frame as the contest approaches this year. Only time will tell.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure what you're left unimpressed by. Based on the severity of his surgery and the extent of his recovery he looks far better than even I, a Vic supporter, could have hoped for. I will add though that this could very well be a case where he puts on lean mass while closing in on contest time as he looks more streamlined than he has in past off-seasons. Dare I say, his physique already has a classier look to it than I would expect at this stage of his prep (at least I found this evident in the actual guest posing video). It's impossible to judge how his legs look due to the shorts though.

You are right.Now that i think about it ,it was very anfair comment.I think i expected too much from him at this point ,but considering what he went trough he looks very good.
I think the mucletime.com report was maybe little over hyped if you know what i mean!?