• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DJ living large

P

Pain

VIP
Not sure if these have been posted or not.

flexonline.com said:
Dennis was nice enough to send us a few pics of his pool at his new house and a bit of updates,
he says that his official prep diet starts next week and this that he will be keeping us posted on his progress with photos and comments. You are the man DJ!
Here is where Dennis has been relaxing from the intense workouts he's been through. NICE!!!!
Thanks for the pics D.
Team Flex.

027_wm-1.jpg

031_wm-1.jpg

034_wm-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That looks really nice!
And Dennis looks huge!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man DJ has got bank! I dont know what he does but he has money. If i remember right he is part ownr of a gym and has a nice supp deal but dang hes still livin large.

Anybdy know if he has another business besides the gym and his supp deal?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man DJ has got bank! I dont know what he does but he has money. If i remember right he is part ownr of a gym and has a nice supp deal but dang hes still livin large.

Anybdy know if he has another business besides the gym and his supp deal?

besides selling gear?:ughnoes:

Hes looking thick for sure

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see he's doing well, looks huge. :imcoolurnot:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should make a cave and call it "I'll grotto" just like in the playboy mension

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, probably he sells gear... :D

medicineman

medicineman

believe me, its not that hard to find a back yard like that here in arizona.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he was selling a shit load of gear when he was in thailand.he took the d-bols straight from the source and sell them to the us throu milos sarsev.thats old news.
After that he went to quwait where the arabs gave him a lot of money for advertising and stuff like that.He is a smart man and made alot of money without winning contests

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's playing with fire..why the fuck does he HAVE to sell gear. Jeez, can a bodybuilder just have a full time job to make money, like Dugdale. He does look very good though. He's got some of the biggest high lats I've ever seen..even bigger lookin than Nasser
s

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's playing with fire..why the fuck does he HAVE to sell gear. Jeez, can a bodybuilder just have a full time job to make money, like Dugdale. He does look very good though. He's got some of the biggest high lats I've ever seen..even bigger lookin than Nasser
s

What the hell are you talking about? He is making a lot of money in Kuwait presenting O2 gym down there.- and they don't pay tax in Kuwait so he is keeping ALL of it.

Bodybuilding IS his fulltime job.- on stage or off stage.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but Johnny, c'mon..you know it's true that a huge majority of IFBB pros resort to selling gear because bodybuilding was their main job.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice set up. DJ looking huge as usual too.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but Johnny, c'mon..you know it's true that a huge majority of IFBB pros resort to selling gear because bodybuilding was their main job.

You where talking about DJ in your last post which was what I responded too. DJ got caught 3-4 years ago in Thailand selling drugs and I don't think he is stupid enough to keep doing it. Specially not when he is making a shit load of money in Kuwait.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DJ is the man! His backyard looks sick. Can't wait to see what he looks like in contest condition,