• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

precontest pics: Duality

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so i got my little brother to take some pics of me. i will be competing in the teen and novice divisions in my show june 28th (i'm 19). i started 10 weeks out (i know, i know, too late, but braaq talked me into it) at 235lbs and approx 14% bf. i am currently 207lbs in this pic (so i've lost 28-30lbs in 8 weeks) and prob have another 5-7lbs of fat to drop before i drop water, which i know i'm holding a fair amount of. i don't feel this pic does me justice in the vascularity department nor do i feel it makes me look as big as i feel i am, but it's a fairly aesthetic shot for me so it'll do. i will hopefully be posting more pics tomorrow or so when i can get my brother to take more pics of me.

MuscleFlexin03011-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
look good bro, good luck with your contest :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is probably my worst shot and it's my own fault, i've only very recently started deadlifting :duh:. but you can see my christmas tree and it is very prounounced when i pull back my arms before doing the rear lat spread. i still got a little to lose right by the waist line on top of that water i'm holding all over....but i'll get there.

MuscleFlexin0321-1.jpg

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good bro.You got a nice build.Good luck to you:2:
ps:Tell you brother to take some pics of Braaq as well..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good bro.You got a nice build.Good luck to you:2:
ps:Tell you brother to take some pics of Braaq as well..

lol i'll try. braaq and i are supposed to train chest tomorrow (you better not bail braaq!). and thank you, i still wish to be much bigger and i think i have a good frame to build upon and time is on my side.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck :2:

You still have a stretch to cover but keep at it and don't cheat.

How do your legs look?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they currenty are down from 29" to 27" since dieting. my quads are pretty solid and braaq says they're one of my best/better bodyparts. my hams could use more hang from the side, but they look good from an inside view of my leg. i'll try to get some pics up of them very soon.

ya i know i have some to cover. i hope using diazide isn't cheating :keke: it's a very mild non loop diuretic i will use right before the show.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i'll try. braaq and i are supposed to train chest tomorrow (you better not bail braaq!). and thank you, i still wish to be much bigger and i think i have a good frame to build upon and time is on my side.

Your right ,you have time and i think your training w the right guy:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they currenty are down from 29" to 27" since dieting. my quads are pretty solid and braaq says they're one of my best/better bodyparts. my hams could use more hang from the side, but they look good from an inside view of my leg. i'll try to get some pics up of them very soon.

ya i know i have some to cover. i hope using diazide isn't cheating :keke: it's a very mild non loop diuretic i will use right before the show.

Pics of those babies?

I meant don't cheat on your diet. Diuretics aren't going to make you lean.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
as much as we dont get along... good luck with the contest mate!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck with your prep mate.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks good :):xyxthumbs:
The only thing that could be better is the back width. But that will come after a while. The deads will help you with that with out a doubt. Good luck :xyxthumbs:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You and Braaq seem to be doing something right.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
good luck with the competition mate. your looking good :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you all very much for your kind words i do appreciate it :tiphat:

Originally posted by Daniel Andersson
Looks good
The only thing that could be better is the back width. But that will come after a while. The deads will help you with that with out a doubt. Good luck

you know it's funny you say that, braaq has told me my width is rather good it's just my thickness that is lacking. i think it is the way i am flexing in the first shot that makes my lats seem smaller, i'll try to get a lat spread shot up though so you can judge.

Originally posted by Tunen
Pics of those babies?

I meant don't cheat on your diet. Diuretics aren't going to make you lean.

oh ya of course i can't afford to cheat. i haven't had one cheat meal this whole time. my diet has been high protein, mod carbs, low fat. my offseason consumption was 4000cal a day, i cut that to 3200, then to 2800, and now 2500. i'll prob be dipping to 2300 soon. i know people say don't count the calories count the carbs and fats and whatnot, but everytime i've cut the calories, i've lost notable weight, and i have to say i'm very happy with how i've held on to muscle while doing this.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ya of course i can't afford to cheat. i haven't had one cheat meal this whole time. my diet has been high protein, mod carbs, low fat. my offseason consumption was 4000cal a day, i cut that to 3200, then to 2800, and now 2500. i'll prob be dipping to 2300 soon. i know people say don't count the calories count the carbs and fats and whatnot, but everytime i've cut the calories, i've lost notable weight, and i have to say i'm very happy with how i've held on to muscle while doing this.

Sounds reasonable. You'll be fine for your debut.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh yea!!!! dude i like from rear DB you got some nice size, your gonna do fine, make sure get get pics on stage! bring out some pics of your legs

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like everyone else said your looking solid dude....only weakness i see is lat width specially from the front (i have the same problem). Might just be the pose or the angle who knows. Goodluck :D