• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Test booster are they for real?

Zviko

Zviko

Now i did some research on natural Testosterone Boosters and i found out some facts about increased libido and so forth but my real question isdo they do anything as far is increased muscle growth and from an one who has used thems experience are they useful or another gimmic. I'm 16 and friends told me i don't neeed them as test levels are high but i need a betta opinion.:techn9ne:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take tribulus terrestris extract, IMO i think it be safe for you its a natural herb, enhances libido and its shown to increase test levels, others i think even though arent anything hardcore like anabolic steroids could be a bit extreme for 16 years old, but i think you should try tribulus

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No reason to do test boosters at 16...you are on roids already with all those hormones.
I dont think it can give you anything worth the money

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Daniel on this one. Most test boosters dont really do much unless your already really low on test, hince older men or people coming off of an anabolic or prohormone cycle. If I was you I'd focus in on the basics that have been tested by time: food, protein, multi's, creatine..... and maybe every once in a while add a supplement in for your self. Other than that your training and your body still developing will determine your results.

Zviko

Zviko

I'm with Daniel on this one. Most test boosters dont really do much unless your already really low on test, hince older men or people coming off of an anabolic or prohormone cycle. If I was you I'd focus in on the basics that have been tested by time: food, protein, multi's, creatine..... and maybe every once in a while add a supplement in for your self. Other than that your training and your body still developing will determine your results.

thanks a lot guys appriciate the advice:tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with daniel and bambam they are right, but its up to you whether or not you take it, if you decide to take it at least take something thats safe like tribulus thats really what i meant even though you might not need it but you are 16 im sure your hard headed too haha so if you do decide to take a test booster go with tribulus

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your 16 dude, your natural test levels/GH/IGF are at its peak, do not take anything to disrupt your natural hormones at this point.. your body is your friend right now, but when you get older and stop growing then you might want to try other options.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You gotta remeber too, your only 16. I didn't really grow muscle wise until I was 18 1/2-19 years old. I am still growing to at 21 y.o. And when I say growing, I really mean maturing muscle wise (wider, thicker, more dense muscle). Take your time, keep at it and no the test boosters aren't worth your money right now.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take tribulus terrestris extract, IMO i think it be safe for you its a natural herb, enhances libido and its shown to increase test levels, others i think even though arent anything hardcore like anabolic steroids could be a bit extreme for 16 years old, but i think you should try tribulus

I'm not a big fan of tribulus. Research has shown many time how tribulus failed at building muscle.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

At 16 your body is flowing with Natty test. I would say a multi, creatine and some whey might be the only things I would consider:xyxthumbs:

Zviko

Zviko

You gotta remeber too, your only 16. I didn't really grow muscle wise until I was 18 1/2-19 years old. I am still growing to at 21 y.o. And when I say growing, I really mean maturing muscle wise (wider, thicker, more dense muscle). Take your time, keep at it and no the test boosters aren't worth your money right now.
I'm hard headed but i know when i see good advice lol money don't grow on trees. I will leave test boosters:tiphat:

Reactions: ArnoldS
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm hard headed but i know when i see good advice lol money don't grow on trees. I will leave test boosters:tiphat:

is that you in your avatar? because if it is then you have some wicked genetics on your side, a guy that looks like you at 16 needs not to rush.. :tiphat::tiphat:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is that you in your avatar? because if it is then you have some wicked genetics on your side, a guy that looks like you at 16 needs not to rush.. :tiphat::tiphat:

x2 you look amazing zvico

Zviko

Zviko

yep thts me in the avatar n thnks fo the comments:linedrunk:

S

Steelbody

Test boosters are mostly used during recovery period. As post cycle therapy. For 16 yrs old no need to depend upon these, have healthy foods and have undisturbed peaceful sleep, you would feel much better and can recover and build muscles quicker.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Test boosters are mostly used during recovery period. As post cycle therapy. For 16 yrs old no need to depend upon these, have healthy foods and have undisturbed peaceful sleep, you would feel much better and can recover and build muscles quicker.
The last thing on the world a 16 year old needs is more testosterone. lol

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!