• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WOLF VS JAY 13 WEEKS OUT OLYMPIA 2008

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
comparativebrijidahh0-1.jpg

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf has this one. Jay's midsection is wider and Wolf's arms are bigger. Although Jay's legs look bigger at this angle. Wolf looks in better condition too.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be perfectly honest, I think Dennis has at least caught up to jay or surpassed him everywhere except waist and calfs.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay bigger but Wolf leaner. Doesn't mean much this far out. A lot can / will still change

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Jay has to bring something spectacular to place higher then Wolf

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay has to bring something spectacular to place higher then Wolf

meh, wolfs hams are probably still lagging, he still have the same long torso with not enough lower back and he still doesent have any calfs. jay gives up 2-3 inches to wolf and still outweigh him by 20-30 pounds. these comparisons arent very accurate, just wait until u see them both on stage together:xyxthumbs:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one more ..

morebrijidazy6-1.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit i think jay wins in those pics and im not just saying that cause im a cutler fan....he looks bigger/thicker for sure. Its pointless at this point to compare though as it will come down to wether or not jay is in shape. If jay nails condition he wins. Lets hope for a good show where the top 6-10 guys are in shape and ready to battle

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and more ..

brijida2ln1-1.jpg

TTTT

TTTT

Wolf looks like better version of Jay. Hi's waist, legs (- calves) and chest looks better. Jay must come very dry if he wants win this year.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf looks like better version of Jay. Hi's waist, legs (- calves) and chest looks better. Jay must come very dry if he wants win this year.

x2

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
even though wolf does look huge and imo does look better than jay. I think if jay comes in dry and shredded then he will win, if not, then Mr wolf might be the one.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay will surprise us all, he will do it, he must do it

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Wolf just looks much better by far. Jay's wider in the lats but he is definitely more 'blocky' than Wolf. Wolf has a much more aesthetically appealing look, his physique just flows right.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf is the upgraded version of Jay. You know why Jay weights more than Wolf ? because he has that massive gut. I bet he holds 20-30 pounds of flesh in that huge blob of his.

Look at Wolf please, his arms are bigger, his legs are almost as big as Jay´s left leg (the big one) and are symmetrical. Jay ONLY wins at the calve department and lower back. Wolfs physique is just so more pleasing.

And holding more weight should not be a good judging point, especially if all that weight is in your torso. GO WOLF !!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf is the upgraded version of Jay. You know why Jay weights more than Wolf ? because he has that massive gut. I bet he holds 20-30 pounds of flesh in that huge blob of his.

Look at Wolf please, his arms are bigger, his legs are almost as big as Jay´s left leg (the big one) and are symmetrical. Jay ONLY wins at the calve department and lower back. Wolfs physique is just so more pleasing.

And holding more weight should not be a good judging point, especially if all that weight is in your torso. GO WOLF !!

put perfectly man. it is just beyond understanding to me how someone can look at these pics or any comparison pics of jay and dennis, and say jay can even touch dennis. i mean really the only thing jay has bigger is his waist, not a good thing. let's be honest to calves really don't mean much, dexter consistently dominates the regular season with absolutely nothing below the knee and the best bodybuilder ever had very subpar calves as well. the only mr O's i can think of that had an outstanding pair was yates and i believe dickerson.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh, wolfs hams are probably still lagging, he still have the same long torso with not enough lower back and he still doesent have any calfs. jay gives up 2-3 inches to wolf and still outweigh him by 20-30 pounds. these comparisons arent very accurate, just wait until u see them both on stage together:xyxthumbs:

:xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks very big tho I like the physique of Wolf way better.