• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nadia Comăneci

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just a quick summary. You guys are not incorporating this amazing athlete in your countdowns. She is worthy. End.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
bump :hide:

agree with Neo, she was one of the best gymnast's in the world, if not the best, and first one to have a perfect score in an Olympic event..10.00! :tiphat:

here's a few videos of her

great performance, just speechless :)

Tribute to her achievements

Adidas commercial - Impossible is nothing

more about her life and career on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Comaneci

i post this stuff about her just to hear your thoughts, and if she deserve to be mentioned in a list of top athletes of the 20th century :tiphat:

p.s. and i'm romanian, but i live in Italy for some time now :linedrunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
once i heard rumanian olympic team feeds his competitors with newspapers when they are hungry

i guess perfection requires some personal efforts, it all depends on how much u gonna risk

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
once i heard rumanian olympic team feeds his competitors with newspapers when they are hungry

i guess perfection requires some personal efforts, it all depends on how much u gonna risk

once i heard that a spanish member of MM, eat shit in some posts :dunnodude: