• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brooke Hogan Reveals Linda's 19-Year-Old Boyfriend Went to School with Her

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Source: News.AOL.com

Brooke Hogan was interviewed by E! Satellite Radio this week and had a lot to say about Linda's new 19-year-old boyriend, Charlie Hill.

Brooke said, "I'm totally freaked out. I personally don't like it at all or condone it, but she's my mom, so I have to show her support."

Brooke, who co-starred with her family on VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best," also revealed that Charlie Hill was a classmate of hers.

"I went to school with him. He was a grade under me ... Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us (in school)."

"I am just staying the course and dealing with it and supporting my family," says Brooke. "I'm actually on my way to see Nick now ... You know, I thought we were one of the normal Hollywood families. It's crazy watching it all fall apart, but I hope for the best."

:49:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It must be hard to see a guy younger than you, banging your mom lol.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Normal hollywood families?
There are NO normal hollywood families...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
galleryenlarged0602lindog4-1.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good god...hulk should smash em!!! did she cheat on hulk with that rat?

frezzy

frezzy

This pic was snagged moments after Hogan got the news

hulkhogan4rh-1.jpg

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that dude looks like a damn douche.

Atleast the woman that hogan got with was older than his damn kids. That woman is the one who single handed screwed that damn family up. I dont know how Hogan dealt with her shit for so long. I mean she wanted him to change everything that was him. She made him go to a damn hair plug consultation. I think shes one of those good examples of people who let money change them.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Money will turn anyone into a parasite.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imagine if they get married.....

Freak:ranter:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh please, you mean to tell me you wouldn't do the same thing that guy done? I'd rail Linda till next week for that kind of money.

C

charliemurphy9

This family is all jacked up, the dad wants the daughter and the mother wants the son. These people need to be off my tv.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Source: NYDailyNews.com
The New York Daily News reports that Brooke Hogan is on bad terms her mother Linda.

As we reported here yesterday, Linda recently called 911 on Hulk, accusing him of violating a restraining order and stalking her. Brooke says, "I know for a fact that the accusations made against my father are completely false," Miami cops found no evidence of a restraining order. According to Hulk's lawyers, cops "apologized and said they were writing up the incident as a false report on the part of the wife."

Brooke is also understandably upset with Linda's new boyfriend, the family's 19-year-old pool boy. "I just wish she would think of the family first."

It was the pool boy :49:

warpig

warpig

at least hes attractive :linedrunk: