• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Euro 2008

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone watching it?

the world cup finalist go down in first round, thats shocking :ughnoes:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've watched every game. it's been a great tournament so far. but yeah it will be a huge suprise if neither Italy or France make it through to the finals. so far i'm most impressed by Holland, Portugal and Spain. they've all played fantastic football.

todays matches: Greece - Russia & Sweden - Spain

since Norway did'nt qualify (which i'm actually glad they didnt, because they suck ATM) i'm cheering with the swedes today. heia Sverige!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i'm very impressed by Holland, hope they'll win the tournament, because France and Italy sucks :linedrunk:

Kanav

Kanav

the favourites this year arent looking too good.

Im rooting for portugal

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
portugal and spain are looking great in their first game

hat trick vila!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweden 1 - 2 Spain

just watched the match between Sweden and Spain. early goal from Torres and at that time i thought that Spain was in for an easy win. but then 20 minutes later a good performance from Zlatan and Sweden was back in the game. Sadly Zlatan was pretty much invisible after the goal. i thought Sweden played a good match and thay allmost managed to pull off a draw. but the late goal by David Villa made all the difference.
it was a pretty even match and good football from both teams at times. Spain did not impress me like they did in their first match but with two victories they are through to the finals. i hope Sweden make it through as the second team from this group and i think they stand a good chance against Russia in the last match.

David Villa was the man of the match for me. he worked hard and was allways a danger in front of the swedish goal and proved it with an excellent goal in the last minute.

Greece - Russia is next up. i dont have any expectations for this match, but its often these matches that go on to be thrillers.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Greece 0 - 1 Russia

it was an entertaining match. lots of chances for both teams. both teams had good offensive play at times and combined with terrible defensive play led to many opportuneties for both teams. i lold at the greek goal keeper when Russia scored, what was he thinking:49:

so now it will be decided in the next match between Sweden and Russia who goes to the finals along with Spain. i'm really looking forward to that match, it's gonna be a thriller.

skid9832004

skid9832004

its shapeing up to be very shocking . Many upsets this year

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
germany lost against croatia, what a damn shame :uhoh2:

holland looked damn good so far, they meight be a chance they win this shit :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rooting for Russia to play as good as they can !!! I want them to win :3

I want Portugal to win realistically.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spain all the way....todays game or yesterday game was awesome, fuck sweden lol

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just watched the match between the Czech republic 2 - 3 Turkey

anyone alse see the match? what a drama. Czech got a 2 - 0 leed, but Turkey turned it all around with only 15 minutes left of the match. and what a bad day on the job for Petr Cech. one of the best goal keepers in the world may have decided the game when he dropped the ball from Sionko.

man of the match: Nihat, who won the game for Turkey with two goals in the 87th and 89th minute.

what a great tournament it has been so far, cant wait to see more quality football tomorrow.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea coz we gonna smoke austria :keke:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TURKEY!!!!!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
germany lost against croatia, what a damn shame :uhoh2:

holland looked damn good so far, they meight be a chance they win this shit :)

Holland!!!

Hopefully we dont have to face spain. Imo Spain and Holland are the best country's at the Euro 08

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Holland will be new European champion:hsughr: Their matches has been so beatiful to watch...very impressive