• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

quad injections

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you go to spotinjections.com they have a bunch of photos and examples of where to shoot. i am not a huge fan of quad shots, but i still do them and when i do i shoot in the lower outer quadrant of the thigh. it's such a big thick muscle so it makes sense to shoot there, however my thighs seem to be the place where my shots get the most sore the next day, but it's all good :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha lets see how sore it gets, i like the shoulders, but wanna rotate with my quads, i really dislike glutes i like to lay down on my back without a sore butt cheek

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i feel ya there man. i like to rotate delts, glutes, quads. my glutes for some reason never get sore :gaygay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man thanks alot for that website, shows you where exactly to do it, i appreciate dude

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man thanks alot for that website, shows you where exactly to do it, i appreciate dude

no prob man that's the first site i ever visted per recommendation of a friend on how to inject yourself. glad it was helpful.

K

Kaptah

I love quead injections for me it is the favourite place to do injections.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just did it yesterday and im sure im not gonna be able to do legs tomorrow, the week before last i couldnt even get outta the car lol, but its getting better i like it it feels good when you dont have to depend on someone to poke you, ive gotton the hang of it