• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MR OLYMPIA VS ARNOLD CLASSIC WEEKEND?

Which is really the better show, Why?

• OLYMPIA

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • ARNOLD CLASSIC WEEKEND

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • OTHER ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which is really the better show .. Why?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't attended any, but from what I understand the Arnold is better for athletes and fans alike, but the Mr Olympia is still the ultimate

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Olympia will ever be the best.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never been to the O but i have been to the Arnold and from what I hear/experienced its the best show for fans to attend. The expo alone is huge and the night show was pretty rad....that being said the Olympia still crowns the best bodybuilder walking the earth. Tough call

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gonna have to go with the arnold. having never been to either show all i have to go off of is what fans and athletes have said, and that shows current champion. and i must say the olympia fails misreably in the latter category and people don't sing it's praise quite as much as they do the arnold. that from what i've heard the Expo at the arnold is awesome.

F

fitmod066

been to both... The arnold wins hands down. The arnold is a hardcore fitness persons dream come true. I always walk out with five to six giant bags of free supplements, t-shirts, magazines, and coupons. Plus I just like the feeling at the arnold. "there seems to be something in the air that weekend". Real fans know what I'm talking about!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Think about this one:

If you could choose... what would you be, MrOlympia or an Arnold Classic winner?

It's easy to me.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Think about this one:

If you could choose... what would you be, MrOlympia or an Arnold Classic winner?

It's easy to me.

sometimes an Arnold Classic champ is better than a Mr.O (see ASC 2007 vs Mr.O 2007 :wutyousay:), so i'll choose ASC :imcoolurnot:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sometimes an Arnold Classic champ is better than a Mr.O (see ASC 2007 vs Mr.O 2007 :wutyousay:), so i'll choose ASC :imcoolurnot:

Yeah, but my point is the GLORY.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'd choose the arnold because of all the other events besides bodybuilding. but the main attraction would be the bodybuilding show and the strongman show.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...agree!! :xyxthumbs:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ASC. Better judging.

The Olympia is rapidly becoming "The Muscletech Show."

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

so you think that is better to have the "GLORY" like ..just 2 examples ...Dorian in his worst years (especially '97) and Jay 2007 ? the real GLORY is earned with the best physique, so for me, GLORY goes to ASC champs like Shawn,Flex and Levrone ...Dex and Vic as well :xyxthumbs:

just my opinion of course :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Glory would be if it was fairly won, it seems like when you win the Mr O you can't lose unless you come in like Ronnie did in 06'. But then again, look at Yates most of his years and the last Cutler.
ASC is harder to come in and sweep, because the judging is better most of the time. I say most of the time because somehow Cutler won 3 time there :no:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Glory would be if it was fairly won, it seems like when you win the Mr O you can't lose unless you come in like Ronnie did in 06'. But then again, look at Yates most of his years and the last Cutler.
ASC is harder to come in and sweep, because the judging is better most of the time. I say most of the time because somehow Cutler won 3 time there :no:

like what i've said, but with just a lil better english :keke:

F

fitmod066

Glory is good, but self respect is BETTER!! But the arnold is there for the fans. And thats what helps bodybuilding. So just like that man who helped the sport soooooo much Mr. arnold himself. I'd rather be the arnold classic champ. B/c I will be respected by the fans, my peers, and I would be accurately judged. The olympia is in vegas with all the lights. But the classic has been going strong for years. Actually Columbus is where arnold won some of his olympia titles not vegas!!

Zviko

Zviko

Never been to both but arnold classic is better in my opinion because let's not forget it's still a young shw compared to olympia and look how much success it's had especially with the strongest man there, ACS for me

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some good points in favour of the arnold, objetively i would vote arnold, but subjetively, (for the glory) i must go with the big O

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Braaq, mate, I know your points are right, judging is better, lightning is better, Expo is better... BUT... if it was on your hand, you'll choose to be a Mr Olympia. As simply as that. That's my point. :xyxthumbs: