• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Myth or Could it be true?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard some people in the gym talking about older bodybuilders using hemroid creams as topicals for diuretics and fat loss. They said that prep-H worked well. I was just kinda like um ok lol. Dont these have cortisone in them?

So my question is, is this a Myth or could it be true and actually work?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha nice vid hypo

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
myth they talked about it on NB

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it's not a myth.

Preparation-H Cream with Bio-Dyne.

available in Canada.

:io:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so it does work?

anaboliod

anaboliod

hell ya it works! i put it on my abbs and thighs an hour before going on stage and it draws the excess water out from the subcutaneous layer your skin. Hemroids are excess water in the subcut layer in your anus, it cures hemroids. Just try it, you will see, look at my avatar that was an hour after prep H'n my abbs.. theres no water in my stomach at all!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha thats pretty wild I'm thinking about trying this out. Did you sweat a lot on your abs when you did this?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hell ya it works! i put it on my abbs and thighs an hour before going on stage and it draws the excess water out from the subcutaneous layer your skin. Hemroids are excess water in the subcut layer in your anus, it cures hemroids. Just try it, you will see, look at my avatar that was an hour after prep H'n my abbs.. theres no water in my stomach at all!

Hmmm where did you get that idea:tiphat:. It does not help to remove any fat but I noticed a difference in anoboliod when we used it on him and when I did it for my shows I noticed quite a difference too. It only works if you are very very lean.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator do you and anaboliod train together or something? I just heard about it in the gym and thought it was very interesting.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are roomates and every now and again, when our schedules match up and he decides that he wants to have a real workout, we lift together. When he was cutting for his show we trained together every day.