• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

3 weeks later and I'm still waiting for my protein!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I ordered a 10lb bag of Optimum Whey Protein and some creatine caps from a online discount supp shop. I clicked the 48hr delivery option through DHL.

That was 3 weeks ago...

First they tried to deliver but missed me by 25mins, they left a delivery card... with the wrong fucking package number on it!!! :angrydude: I spent a week trying to get it re-delivered til one of the customer service people at DHL realised their mistake. I asked for it to be redelivered the following week, 2 days later... nothing. I called and asked for them to redeliver it again this week as I was on nights and therefore home all day. Yesterday I spent all day at home waiting for my package to no avail. I called up DHL this morning and was told that the package was refused at the delivery address and had been returned to sender. I WAS HOME ALL DAY!!! :angrydude:

Moral of this story: DHL blow goats.

On the upside I called the supplement shop and they're going to send my order to me again through a Parcelforce with some added freebies. Fingers crossed... :xyxthumbs:

/end rant.

Does anybody else here get their supps from online?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
When I order my stuff and get it from DHL here in sweden they call me and ask if I want to pick it up or have it delivered, and if so when

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
When I order my stuff and get it from DHL here in sweden they call me and ask if I want to pick it up or have it delivered, and if so when

Pickup involves a 1.5hr bus ride at least. You don't get to choose delivery time here.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Well I finally got my protein today...

and the fuckers forgot my freebies!!! :angrydude:

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

which supp store did u order from?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
www.discount-supplements.co.uk

It all turned out ok in the end, I looked around at a few other sites and they still gave me the best deal for my money.

The lesson learned is: fuck DHL.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had similar Problem With DHL. Only plus side was I received my order twice when the company saw the package was being returned by DHL. Both arrived within a day of each other. CH-Ching

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

good thing my deliveries go through UPS :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

^^they havent let me down yet :xyxthumbs: