• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Latest On Lex Luger & How Much He Weighs Now

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has a health update on Lex Luger, who suffered a severe spinal injury last October and had double hip replacement in February. Luger's health has gradually improved since the injury as he can now stand on his own for brief periods and uses a walker at times, although he lost his motor and finger skills, which are usually the last functions to come back from his particular injury. Luger is unable to lift a one-pound dumbbell, and is now down to 185 pounds. "I was one of the strongest guys on the planet. I was freaky strong before. I was bench-pressing 450 pounds my senior year of high school. I was a freak. Now I can't lift a one-pound dumbbell." Luger also added, "But God tells me that mind, body and spirit and what we are as a man is measured not by our physical strength, but our inner strength." Luger was released from the Shepard hospital in mid-March and now lives in a one-bedroom apartment across the street it, but is OK with it. "I've never been stronger or richer in spirit or as a man as I am right now," Luger said.
Quite a shock to hear when you remember him like this

lexlugerap-1.jpg

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must of been thinking of someone else, but I thought he was already dead. I also thought he had gotten arrested for beating a woman once before or something of that nature.

Mindgame

Mindgame

all i remember is that lex lugers wife OD at macho mans randy savages house.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahhh ok thats what it was, his wife

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His Wife (Miss Elizabeth) OD'ed on drugs while she was at Lex's house a few years ago. Miss Elizabeth was the former wife of macho man randy savage.

Mindgame

Mindgame

O damn. I got it mix up. It was the other way around thanks for clearing it up.