Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
  • The Facebook Platform
  1. Back To Top    #1

Dropped 5 pounds in 3 days

Alright so I started my cut 3 days ago. I weighed 180 3 days ago and today I weigh 175, I weighed myself once in the morning and just now in the evening. Ive restricted my calories by about 500-600. This is my first cut ever since I started weight training. Ive basically been on a year and half bulk. It doesnt seem right to me that all the weight would be fat. Im drinking more water than I usually do and have gotten a gallon in the last 3 days. Ive also been taking more flaxseed oil, and make sure to get my protein.

Whats your guys thought on this drastic weight loss?

Also how much should I restrict my calories to maintain the most amount of muscle?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #2
    A lot of weight is due to carb retention when you are in surplus. Water follows carbs so even if you are drinking a lot of water, it is still probably a lot of water weight.

3. Back To Top    #3
    that means nothing.. its just water..

weight yourself once a week, at the same time preferably.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Right on thats what I figured but just because I been getting my water in I didnt think it was that.

How much should I expect to lose a week?

When I add some clen how much should I expect to lose a week?

5. Back To Top    #5
    these guys are right it's nothing to brag about it's just water. i lost 16lbs in my first 2 weeks of dieting. over a pound a day. and i gotta say at least half of it was water.

6. Back To Top    #6
    I have lost over 5lbs in a matter of a few hours, it is water weight bro. You can fluctuate about 5lbs or so any given day. Which is why I say only weight yourself once a week.

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    Dropped 5 pounds in 3 days

7. Back To Top    #7
    Like I said I didnt think It was water due to the fact I been drinking more than normal. I dont know where this waters going Im not pissing anymore than I usually do. Im not trying to brag by any means but good lookin on letting me know whats up.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Body Building Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY