• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dropped 5 pounds in 3 days

P

Painispleasure

Alright so I started my cut 3 days ago. I weighed 180 3 days ago and today I weigh 175, I weighed myself once in the morning and just now in the evening. Ive restricted my calories by about 500-600. This is my first cut ever since I started weight training. Ive basically been on a year and half bulk. It doesnt seem right to me that all the weight would be fat. Im drinking more water than I usually do and have gotten a gallon in the last 3 days. Ive also been taking more flaxseed oil, and make sure to get my protein.

Whats your guys thought on this drastic weight loss?

Also how much should I restrict my calories to maintain the most amount of muscle?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of weight is due to carb retention when you are in surplus. Water follows carbs so even if you are drinking a lot of water, it is still probably a lot of water weight.

faiz

faiz

that means nothing.. its just water..

weight yourself once a week, at the same time preferably.

P

Painispleasure

Right on thats what I figured but just because I been getting my water in I didnt think it was that.

How much should I expect to lose a week?

When I add some clen how much should I expect to lose a week?

i

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these guys are right it's nothing to brag about it's just water. i lost 16lbs in my first 2 weeks of dieting. over a pound a day. and i gotta say at least half of it was water.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have lost over 5lbs in a matter of a few hours, it is water weight bro. You can fluctuate about 5lbs or so any given day. Which is why I say only weight yourself once a week. :tiphat:

P

Painispleasure

Like I said I didnt think It was water due to the fact I been drinking more than normal. I dont know where this waters going Im not pissing anymore than I usually do. Im not trying to brag by any means but good lookin on letting me know whats up.