• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Crazy Girl On Train

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
damn she's crazy biatch :keke: ... soulja boy :ugh:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Damn crackhead

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL wtf was that...

Whats worse is the amount of young people these days who dont know how to show any respect to their elders. How can she speak to that lady that way... and dont just say shes drugged up its not just her, theres alot of young people these days who arnt on drugs but are just so disrecptful of their elders. Makes me sick. Thanks for reading my rant. :)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she has bi-polar..? hmm

also on the description side
the sandrarose comments site are weird
talking bout medication
medication doesnt do shit
when i was on geodon and abilify (both anti-schizophrenic/bi-polar)
it didnt do a damn thing good, i still flipped out, actually
much easier and longer episodes, than when i never was on medication.

she shouldn't be on that train alone.
A.not taking meds
B.on train alone for how long? dunno..

Epic failure

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
knock her teeth out, and the 20 niggers around didn't do shit and watched how she tried to fuck up an old person... welcome to america :xyxthumbs:

P

power

I don't see white people acting like that! The former statement is not meant to be offensive, just sateing the facts.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see white people acting like that! The former statement is not meant to be offensive, just sateing the facts.

Thats like me saying I do not see black people shooting up schools and killing dozens of students in the news! The former statement is not meant to be offensive, just stating the facts.

:stoofoo: you Ignorant prick

And I have seen white teenager act worse Like I have said in many threads like this one before its not race related its parenting what happened to the good ol days when parents actually took responsibility for there kids.:wutyousay:

and Im not even going to start with Miami's comments....

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

the bitch is obviously drugged up, i really don't see how you can make this a race thing, last time i checked there were white druggies too

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats like me saying I do not see black people shooting up schools and killing dozens of students in the news! The former statement is not meant to be offensive, just stating the facts.

:stoofoo: you Ignorant prick

And I have seen white teenager act worse Like I have said in many threads like this one before its not race related its parenting what happened to the good ol days when parents actually took responsibility for there kids.:wutyousay:

and Im not even going to start with Miami's comments....

Well said.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because the parents are lazy, and "work" their ass off, come home slump like lard on couch.
let their kids do wtf/e they want to
lazy asses
and anyway Vic, its true tho, if that Train had some white people like here, someone would intervene, blacks usually dont.
IMO..

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And to think that dumbass,stupid democrat is taking 50 cents out of every dollar my dad makes to sit on her lazy nigger ass; what an outrage, and I feel sorry for the elderly women; no respect for that girl though; crazy as can be. And no, that was not a racist statement, as there are black people, and there are NIGGERS.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And to think that dumbass,stupid democrat is taking 50 cents out of every dollar my dad makes to sit on her lazy nigger ass; what an outrage, and I feel sorry for the elderly women; no respect for that girl though; crazy as can be. And no, that was not a racist statement, as there are black people, and there are NIGGERS.

You shouldn't be using that kind of language, period.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i prefer black or african american.
Neggirs is harsh

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crazy bitch is what that is...someone shoulda dropped the fucking brod

skid9832004

skid9832004

haha..... i used to live in brentwood thats when she said "the same nigger from brentwood " thats a town in long island. i could tell from the tunnel she was taking the long island railroad from NYC. There all like that, brentwood got taken over by them.

Kanav

Kanav

best part is where the other dude chimes in at the end of her soulja boy rendition :keke:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we should try to keep race out of this. There are just as many fucked up people from all races, just as there are many great people from all races. I do think someone should have stood up for the elderly woman though and put a stop to that. I kinda felt like that girl was just putting on a show for the camera.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are aware that the word 'Nigger' means lazy person right? It all depends on the context that it is put in.

Although if that was me that woman was screaming at, I'd probably be like "Eh...What the fuck's wrong with you?"

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:angrydude:Hey, what's the difference? If a black person(nigger or not) were to say "white cracker" or "white boy" on television with the same intentions as to say "nigger", nothing would be done or said to that black person; hell, they might even be given a cookie.