• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer {06} vs Trey Brewer {08}

Did Trey improve

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Did Trey impove?

xkpzq9-1.jpg
24ozf9v-1.jpg

ddfg9x-1.jpg
w2fxj5-1.jpg

30utloy-1.jpg
ezfuhc-1.jpg

jkcdpg-1.jpg
rtfi2u-1.jpg

rkapuc-1.jpg
fco7z8-1.jpg

10di795-1.jpg
2lc0jy8-1.jpg

164fps-1.jpg
8y6s6q-1.jpg

N

nikrei89

Back double bi looks much better.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BIG NO

i want the FREAK, he will never win an O whatever he does, neither a medium-high contest, but being a freak, he will at least have fans

now he has NOTHING

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i think he has fixed the proportion issues... but he needs a lot more size... and much better conditioning.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he has improved some key areas, that being said he looks flat and small actually in these newer pics. i think he made a big mistake bulking up the way he did, too short time to diet and so had to sacrifice tons of size. better learn from ur mistakes trey...

skid9832004

skid9832004

he disapointed me.....

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lost thickness in thighs and triceps. Lost detail in calves. Back looks better.

The only real "improvement" is his gyno. Much more of it that is

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Improved: gyno, back (a bit).

Got worse: Almost everything, even fullness and separation.

He looks like shit actually.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope, only thing that has improved IMO are his arms (slightly). The rest looks like he took a step backwards, like his chest is a prime example.
I hope BSN realizes they made a mistake endorsing this over hyped "juice monkey" and give the money to a deserving pro instead.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has to go down as easily one of, if not the worst use of an off season ever. Unless something drastically change, the Trey Brewer hype train looks to have been derailed for good.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, he definately lost some size, came in flat, and disappointed everyone.

Man, I hope he doesn't go the way of Greg Kovacs.....

:ughnoes:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

i see no real change. he's over rated. his size for his age is the only shock value. his placement at jr national is just. you can see some improvement where he targeted but. i think he got way to big in the off season and was too hard to dial in the look he needed to win

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
i cant really see a big diference, looks like he was just paying attention to eating his all time best 10 cows per day instead of making some good solid improvements

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looked heaps better in 06, fuller, freakier, just far far better. it looks like he has aged 15 years from 06-08. my brother thought the guy in the second pic was 40 years old before he realized they were the same guy.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Horrible.

What the hell was he thinking. He lost size in his pecs, quads, calves and triceps and gained more waist and A VERY TINY amount of lat width. Just a barely noticeable amount of width.

What the hell man. I believe Trey should have trained legs, because now he doesn't even have what made him shocking. He has managed to keep a more "balanced" look, but at the expense of tons of mass.

Instead, I think he should have kept training legs, and just focused more on upper body. Fuck proportion, everybody loves big legs. But as of now, it seems he stopped working legs AND upper body.

Where is his fullness ? Nowhere.

Damn it... another promising guy failing hard.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will somebody please tell me what the point of this 2 year off season super bulk was????? Unbelievable that he could put all that time, work, and anabolics into improving and come out worse than he was to begin with and with a chunk of gyno underneath each nipple. And will somebody also tell me what is up with that side tri??? Is he really that unflexible?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ exactly. how does someone who has a major sponsorship and this is his full time job come in with no improvements and looking this subpar? unreal to me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will somebody please tell me what the point of this 2 year off season super bulk was????? Unbelievable that he could put all that time, work, and anabolics into improving and come out worse than he was to begin with and with a chunk of gyno underneath each nipple. And will somebody also tell me what is up with that side tri??? Is he really that unflexible?

All that size he was boasting about was fat apparently and nothing else, he really screwed up IMO. He needs to sit back, and really needs to think about what he is doing and what he needs to do. If this is going to be the norm he needs to find another profession :carduindisguise

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got smaller and his posing skill got worse. just my opinion :gaygay:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
there are many factors coming into play of why he came in worse this year. But i think it should be a lesson to never give up squatting.