• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler VIDEOS - 13 weeks out - NPC Jr Cal

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was there I would be shaking my head that this guy is Mr Olympia. Nothing about him screams Mr Olympia...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was there I would be shaking my head that this guy is Mr Olympia. Nothing about him screams Mr Olympia...

Agreed.

His body structure is shit compared to many others. He only has mass to do the talk for him. And most of that mass is in his massive gut, waist and also left leg. I prefer Dexter over him any day. And let's not even start it over with how much Victor pwns him.

skid9832004

skid9832004

he seems to really enjoy himself with the guest posing and the crowd now.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not bad, looks like hes optimistic

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
go jay, you must make it this year for YOU, for your FANS, and for the HATERS, SHOW THEM

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no matter how good a condition he comes in DM, he will never be the superior bber when dexter, vic, and wolf are on the stage. he is just genetically not put together in an appealing way and there are far more deserving men in our sport that should hold the crown he was given.

his Mr O reign is hurting the sport. the average person i've talked to when i've showed them pics of jay have a reaction of "that guy looks fat, oh wait, he's completely shredded, his waist makes him look like that" or just a reaction of total unamazement. when i would talk or show people pics of ronnie, dennis, or dexter, they just started gushing.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Duality on that.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I agree to a point with what the "anti cutlers" are saying. But still you should show the man some respect...its not his "fault" he has won twice. Jay is without a single doubt the hardest working pro out there..and the biggest. People are talking crap about his waist, sure its wide...but so what?
It doesn't make his physique look strange, the man is 270-280 and is 5.8....NO ONE in Team Coleman says that Ronnies waist was/is wide....At this point it is much wider then Jays waist has ever been. And Ronnies midsection has been bloated more or less since 1999.

IMO close to all Mr. Olympians has won atlest one that's questionble.
Just to name a few..Dorian got atleast one sandow given to him. So did franco columbo and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ronnie has atleast one, he should have lost 2001, and it wouldn't have been av tragedy imo if he lost in 2002. No one talkes about that because they are so called legends.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post Daniel ,but i dont think Ronnies waist was wider than Cutlers..it was just more bloated.I agree about the fact that not many of these great members here are giving any respect to the champ.There are bodybuilders that i dislike ,but i do respect them.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree to a point with what the "anti cutlers" are saying. But still you should show the man some respect...its not his "fault" he has won twice. Jay is without a single doubt the hardest working pro out there..and the biggest. People are talking crap about his waist, sure its wide...but so what?
It doesn't make his physique look strange, the man is 270-280 and is 5.8....NO ONE in Team Coleman says that Ronnies waist was/is wide....At this point it is much wider then Jays waist has ever been. And Ronnies midsection has been bloated more or less since 1999.

IMO close to all Mr. Olympians has won atlest one that's questionble.
Just to name a few..Dorian got atleast one sandow given to him. So did franco columbo and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ronnie has atleast one, he should have lost 2001, and it wouldn't have been av tragedy imo if he lost in 2002. No one talkes about that because they are so called legends.

Dude stop playing into there hands...they post the same shit in every cutler thread to get arise out of you. Who cares what they think of cutler. The thing is whether they like it or not he is the Champ.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no matter how good a condition he comes in DM, he will never be the superior bber when dexter, vic, and wolf are on the stage. he is just genetically not put together in an appealing way and there are far more deserving men in our sport that should hold the crown he was given.
I only see Victor Martinez and Phil Heath as a guys who can beat Jay.You probably see Wolf as a perfect bodybuilder..i see lots of empty places in his body which needs to be filled.I really dont see all the hype in this guy..to me his not in a same level as Victor or Phil.I just dont see it..sorry:dunnodude:

his Mr O reign is hurting the sport. the average person i've talked to when i've showed them pics of jay have a reaction of "that guy looks fat, oh wait, he's completely shredded, his waist makes him look like that" or just a reaction of total unamazement. when i would talk or show people pics of ronnie, dennis, or dexter, they just started gushing.

What are you talking about?Sorry man ,but that just sounds bullshit.:wutyousay:
Dude stop playing into there hands...they post the same shit in every cutler thread to get arise out of you. Who cares what they think of cutler. The thing is whether they like it or not he is the Champ.
Agreed ,but i like seeing arguments.Go Daniel:hsughr:

formaldeide

formaldeide

I like the way he pose

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49: since 99! ROnnies waiste looked distended in one comp and that was in 04 when he weighed 297lbs on stage.

Coleman 98

Coleman 99

Coleman 2000

coleman 2001

coleman 2002

Coleman 2003

Coleman 2004

Coleman 2005

coleman 2006

on a side note ronnie won in 06

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
To pull his midsection in doesn't make it smaller

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
daniel its useless to argue with them, its way better to do what they do

braaq & diality: cutler sux
us: cutler rooles

its a void conversation, but its the only thing we can make.. as BEAU said, they post the same shit every thread, so we should make the same

weak team anticutler but noisy -___-

L

laidback

Kinda like Cutler's physique this year, looks like he's spot on and made some very good improvements (legs, Chest, Back, Biceps)...I would say were going to see a close version or improved of Cutler in 01' ...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
team cutler mistakes criticism of his physique with disrespect for the man. that line of thought is misplaced. never do we attack the man, just the body.

i'm sorry i am just baffled that some of you support him as diligently as you do, it's like being a fan of a certain NFL team, and that team is decent, but nothing special, yet you root and root and root for them and never consider that they really are not much to watch, just because you feel you always have to be loyal to them. however in the NFL, this team would never have a chance of being declared the best, the route to victory is set up so the best team wins. but bodybuilding is able to grant their version of this subpar "team" with the highest of honors because the route to victory in the olympia is marred by politics and corrupt supplement companies (fuck muscletech) who have substantial pull in who wins.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks awesome, his legs looks like theyve improved:) i have total confidence in him taking home the third sandow this year. just really hope he nails his conditioning this year.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm getting TIRED of that MuscleTech conspiracy shit. Hey, Jay lost in 2001,2003,2004,2005 before beat Ronnie in 2006. Where are the politics, man?

You can argue about 2007 Mr Olympia, but same with 1980,1992,1995-1997,2001... also MuscleTech's politics?

Don't me make laugh so loud.

If Jay come somewhere near 2006 Mr Olympia or 2006 Euro Tour Shows NO ONE can beat him. FACT.