• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hcg and PCT

A

alper

Hello to everyone.

I'm on the 6th week of prop and var cycle which is going to finish in week 8.

Week 1-8 t. prop. 400mg/week
Week 1-8 Var 40mg/day
Week 1-8 Proviron 50mg/day
Also taking Nolvadex 20 mg every day.

I am going to inject first 1000iu hcg four days after the last prop. and then two more times which are injected same as 1000iu and every other day. The next week Clomid will take place for 50mg for 3 weeks.

My question is

How will Nolvadex take place in hcg and PCT periods? Am I going to continue Nolvadex?

stats 198 lbs. %8 bf and the 4th cycle

Thanks for any info...

R

RonMexico29

looks like very good info, only read the first part, will have to come back to it later when I have much more time.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello to everyone.

I'm on the 6th week of prop and var cycle which is going to finish in week 8.

Week 1-8 t. prop. 400mg/week
Week 1-8 Var 40mg/day
Week 1-8 Proviron 50mg/day
Also taking Nolvadex 20 mg every day.

I am going to inject first 1000iu hcg four days after the last prop. and then two more times which are injected same as 1000iu and every other day. The next week Clomid will take place for 50mg for 3 weeks.

My question is

How will Nolvadex take place in hcg and PCT periods? Am I going to continue Nolvadex?

stats 198 lbs. %8 bf and the 4th cycle

Thanks for any info...

Looks like your question has already been answered. So I was curious to how well you did with this cycle? I have heard that many prefer to use prop for 6-8 weeks instead of test e for 10 - 12 since the long ester takes 4 weeks to build up. Thanks for the reply

A

alper

First I hate bloating!

Second prop. is maybe more expensive because of every other day shots but blood pressure is more tolerable than long ester testosterone. Also I start to see the effectiveness since the first injection.

Third the dosage of anavar was insufficient because of availability and price in my country. I would have preferred 80-100 mg. At these dosages Var becomes a miracle drug.

Finally proviron is far better choice to masteron IMO.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You administer Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) as follows:
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

If your cycle includes Test Prop you need to start administering your PCT in three days, no less or more. Good luck :tiphat:

T

thane22

good info on the prop. I usually use test e.