• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jim Ross Nearly Quits WWE Last Night After Being Drafted To SmackDown

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jim Ross nearly quit WWE last night after being drafted to SmackDown. He posted a new blog on his official website moments ago, stating that he was informed of the decision the same time fans were when they were watching on television. Below are some excerpts from his recent blog:

On being drafted to SmackDown: "I am not happy about this surprise development."

How he almost quit last night: "I also contemplated calling it a career Monday night and not going to Houston to tape SD."

When he decided to stay:
"After speaking with my wife and thinking on this matter until 6 a.m. Tuesday morning, I have decided to do the right thing for the fans who care and the talent who care and begin my new assignment."

Why he was moved: "It has been explained to me that the WWE's Smackdown tenure on My Network is a high priority within the corporation. Allegedly, my presence is needed in that effort."

Reluctant to do post production:
"As far as going to Connecticut each week to do Smackdown post production, that's not going to happen. Either Mick Foley can handle it or the WWE can install a DSL line in my home to facilitate the work."
For anyone that didn't see RAW last night, JR seemed mighty pissed when he got drafted.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought he was just doing some good acting because he was really shocked..... guess he really had no idea