• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

finally some shots from my show

ordinary

ordinary

Sup everybody, here are a few pics from the show. The lighting is a bit off, but all in all I think the pics look pretty good. Let me know what you think and what to bring up. Still trying to decide if I should do another show this year. Thanks!

Attachments

• abs 2b.JPG
    abs 2b.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 249
  • absb.JPG
    absb.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 196
  • christmas treeb.JPG
    christmas treeb.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 246
ordinary

ordinary

and a few more...

and a few more...

Attachments

• double backb.JPG
    double backb.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 228
  • mostb.JPG
    mostb.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 173
  • sideb.JPG
    sideb.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 186
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude major fucking props you look very good. outstanding conditioning, great color, and not bad size to boot. your back looks especially impressive. your overall package is not to be overlooked. i hope my shows lighting is like this i prefer the darker setting to the blaring brightness of some stages. how did you place man?

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks brother... I really appreciate it. I know what your going through right now... it's tough, but all worth it. I actually took the overall. I was the light heavy. I came in light for a light heavy. Next time I am hoping to hold on to more size!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ wow, that is really cool man. there's got to be no better feeling in the world than that! you have nothing but potential as you have a great frame to add size to.

winning the overall did you qualify for a national show or anything? do you think you're going to compete again soon? i say if you have the time for it man you should def go for it, add another trophy to your mantle.

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

You look incredible.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats man!, you have one incredible physique!!!

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

dude you look awesome overall but one thing you need to work on is to get more thickness in your back.then your package would be flawless. no offense you still got nice details on it. and you have much better physique that i have. huge props to you bro.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dry to the fucking bone, also big and proportionated, i think we dont need to watch the other contenders to say you deserved it

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking sliced and diced! congrats man!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
frezzy

frezzy

You definitely have the potential to do well in another show bro! keep it up, looking solid

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
nice work mate! you look insane... reps for sure!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro you look better than many top amateurs IMO. Amazing condition, great symmetry and proportion, with a lot of size in just the right areas. You more than deserved the overall at this show, but you showed yourself the potential that you have in this sport. :tiphat:

skid9832004

skid9832004

Holy Fucking Shit MAN!!!!! ..... im done

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely nailed it! Your physique is well balanced, dry and well presented. I don't know that you even need the extra weight/muscle other than for the physcological factors.

Although given the lighting on your torso in some of the shots you may have wanted to stand/pose in different spots and ways. Not really an issue if all the others had the same problem.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely awesome! Congrats

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks again everybody!!! I do agree Justrelaxin... I need to bring up my upper back thickness. I have already started adding somethings to my workouts to bring this up. I want to go through a good bulk this off-season and see how I can come in next year. The show was a national qualifier, so now I have to decide if I want to move up to the next level. Again I really appreciate it ya'll.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent condition bro.You looked great.Congrats:2:

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A razor sharp condition, excellent shape man. keep on the good work !

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you looked awsome man. great condition, and good symmetry and proportion so i guess the only thing you could imrpove is overall mass. keep up the good work bro:xyxthumbs: