• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cool Supplement Site

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check out this site

www.supplementwarehouse.com

Me and a buddy of mine placed an oder with these guys and got our stuff today. In their sale/closeout section they have a lot of stuff that you can add to your cart that is free. We added all of the free stuff just to see if we'd actually get it and sure enough we got all of it. A good bit of free samples, free horny goat weed, free t-shirts, free protein pancake mix.

They also have some great prices in the sales section. They have a price matching option where you can go and find a cheaper price on another website simply paste that webiste in a box and type the price and they will beat their price by 5%. Pretty cool website.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shipping n handling is a rip-off
the gainers fuel 2500 i was gonna get is 13.00$ to ship
but 19.99$ for the product its self

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah the shipping for those guys is a bitch, but if you use the 5% price match it helps. I didnt realize the shipping was that high until you bought it up because me and my buddy just split the price for shipping, ours must of only been 8 because he told me I owed him 4 for shipping.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh your lucky man, you get to split it lol
well i'd like to try out that gainers fuel 2500
over 2,000 cals per servings! lol

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol damn thats a lot of cals. Shit if I was you if you really want to order something, it would be better if you just order the stuff you need from there all at once. Use that 5% on all the items and make sure to add the free stuff.... like I even got a lg sciences t-shirt. I think if you do that you'll see that you'll probably still save compared to other sites.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea true. but i have to wait till i get to the bank
gotta move over 300$ to savings
good site tho man, some good RTDs on there

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've placed three orders with them and have been extremely happy, but I only do it when I'm stocking up on whey or combining orders with others because of shipping.

I'm on there now and don't see any free stuff in their closeout section, but there is still some good deals. Try the coupon code reorder5 when you check out, it has worked before to get $5 my previous orders, could be expired though.

www.dpsnutrion.com = good too.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just checked all of it is still there. Just go to the closeout section there will be items with a price of 0.00$ and it will say its free with purchase of something else. I didnt purchase what it says to, I bought what I wanted just added it to my cart anyways since 0$ and still got it. The LG sciences t-shirt is pretty cool

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just ordered Gainers fuel 2500
thin tabs 360count
Thryiotabs or something
and ephdrine

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ Dude tell me you added all the free stuff to your order too? I cant wait to try out the free protein pancakes

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KCharger9

KCharger9

I went on the website and couldnt add the free stuff. When i clicked on the image to go to free stuff it wouldnt let me.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i found a url thing that says
FREE merchandise, and i already checked out that previous order
FUCK!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well it let me add all the free stuff, I didnt even click on the image, I just clicked right where it said add. Hypo, in the sale/closeout section they have some free stuff. They have free protein pancake mix, free Legal Gear Sciences T-shirt, free horny goat weed, and free sample of Cold Fusion by LG Sciences.

Correction I checked the site the other day and the stuff was still there, when I just checked it just now all of it was gone, so idk. That sucks you would have really liked that LG Sciences t-shirt. They still have some great prices though.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i was bout to order 12free items
but shipping went to 14$
they must've put all the free stuff in that sub category

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo wow your right thats even more free shit than what I got, they must of re-organized the website or something. If anyones gonna make an order I would just try to add all that shit, I mean what the hell lol. They didnt have the t-shirt on there though, so I guess I got lucky on that one. I seriously bet if you put that gym bag down though they will give it to you. The guys in their warehouses must be dumbasses, because the t-shirt I got said you had to order an lg sciences product to get it and I def didnt buy anything from lg sciences.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lol, they aren't held responsible then i guess
well.. then again if they have LOADS of em' giving them away won't
be a problem..yea i was adding a bunch of stuff, came out to be like 14.74$ for shipping. about a 1.10-1.30ish for each sample pack i think...those guys mustve worked at the wal-mart warehouse before lol jk