Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
  • The Facebook Platform

Thread: Musco MXT

1. Back To Top    #1

Musco MXT

I dont know if any of you guys have seen this but its in the back of flex and muscle and fitness. ITs in the ads and called musco mxt and im not sure what it is but I have a feeling its just shit. I was curious if anyone knew what it is. Ive seen good things and bad things on some thread. the website its on is www.sandcosports.com. I have a feeling this whole website is crap but i see it all the time and was just curious.

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #2
    ya, anything in the back of Flex or MD is crap. They are just hoping ignorant people will buy into their garbage that they are selling.

3. Back To Top    #3
    why did you put this in the steroids lab? do you sincerely think this is a steroid they're selling in the back of M&F? don't be so gullible. nothing in those mags or all the "legal steroids" bullshit those companies promote are even remotely close to what they promote them as. there's only one thing that can promise the results those ads do, and that's the real deal.