• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Musco MXT

KCharger9

KCharger9

I dont know if any of you guys have seen this but its in the back of flex and muscle and fitness. ITs in the ads and called musco mxt and im not sure what it is but I have a feeling its just shit. I was curious if anyone knew what it is. Ive seen good things and bad things on some thread. the website its on is www.sandcosports.com. I have a feeling this whole website is crap but i see it all the time and was just curious.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya, anything in the back of Flex or MD is crap. They are just hoping ignorant people will buy into their garbage that they are selling.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why did you put this in the steroids lab? do you sincerely think this is a steroid they're selling in the back of M&F? don't be so gullible. nothing in those mags or all the "legal steroids" bullshit those companies promote are even remotely close to what they promote them as. there's only one thing that can promise the results those ads do, and that's the real deal.