• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 IFBB Houston Pro Preview: Canada’s Fouad "The Hoss" Abiad

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the Houston Pro just around the corner, Canada’s Fouad "The Hoss" Abiad is looking to kick-start 2008 by sending shockwaves throughout the IFBB Pro ranks.

Looking bigger and fuller than ever, The Hoss will be rumbling on stage July 4th with a monstrous 5 foot, 10-inch frame plastered in a peeled 250 pounds of rock-solid muscle! Without question, Fouad is well on his way to hitting his mark. But the pride of Windsor, Ontario knows that there is more at stake at this year’s competition. As Canada’s premier professional bodybuilder, Fouad will have the support of an entire nation following his every move in 2008. And as an inspiration to many aspiring bodybuilders north of the border, this Canuck valiantly carries the burden of representing an entire country on his back. As you can see from Fouad’s progress pictures.

Daniel toth 2 days out MD 2014 NOVEMBER COVER copy KING Coleman

Taken from Muscletech.com

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 166
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
thx for the pics Zoknat :2:,he looks very good in mm and bdb pose, also is ripped

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
wow, he looks incredible! nice one zoknat

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
yeh he looks incredible, nice pics man

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks really good. top 3?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, he looks great in these pics.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

I met him at The Arnold this year, very cool dude, I hope he does well!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He does have a good build, and he comes in pretty diced for sure... but I am not a fan of his structure or waist. (although it looks good in these pics). He always reminded me of the gym juice monkey turned bodybuilder lol. I can see him placing top 5.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ a gym juice monkey?!?! pretty sure you could classify all pro bbers that way if you want to be negative about it. he has a great build and comes in great condition. he will be a great pro for sure

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is already a good pro and should be taken seriously. Good amount of beef with great conditioning. I can see him doing very well in the future. TOP 5 for sure, maybe ever 3rd...?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks great! Hes one of the few Canadian pros that actually uses his pro card...good to see him doing well :D