• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roland Kickinger starring in T4

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I'm not glad to hear this, but let's hope it will be a good movie :tiphat:

Roland Kickinger is a little busy these days, down in New Mexico filming the 4th movie in the Terminator Series, titled Terminator 4: Salvation: The Future Begins. Set for a release date of May 22nd, 2009, Roland is playing the character of the T-800, which was the original terminator.

This movie picks off where Terminator 3 ended, where the Skynet computer has destroyed most of humanity. John Conner, who will be played by Christian Bale, and his group start to lead the rebellion against the machines. Roland Kickinger is set to go after John Conner, who will be protected by a good terminator, in this case, played by Josh Brolin.

Here is a synopsis released by Warner Bros. Set in post-apocalyptic 2018, John Connor (Christian Bale), the man fated to be the leader of the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators, and the future he was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington), a Terminator whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet’s operations, where they find out a terrible secret that may lead to the possible annihilation of mankind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well. we'll have to wait and see.
should be good.
T-800? thought it was T-100.

Kanav

Kanav

well for what its worth, he did look ALOT like arnold from time to time in that god awful movie.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Well. we'll have to wait and see.
should be good.
T-800? thought it was T-100.

i think T-800 is the series number, and T-100 or T-101 are the models for that series :)

The end credits of all three Terminator films list Schwarzenegger's character as simply "The Terminator". Later films call the newer terminator characters by their model numbers (T-1000, T-X, etc.). The only consistent name for Schwarzenegger's Terminator character has been "The Terminator". Kyle Reese in The Terminator and Schwarzenegger's character in Terminator 2 refer to it as a "Cyberdyne Systems Model 101", and in Terminator 3, the Terminator refers to itself as a "T-101".

However, other sources contradict this designation. On the T2 Extreme Edition DVD, he is referred to as an 800 series and a T-800.[3] The T3 extras refer to him as an "850 series Model 101", a "T-850", and a "T-101".

In the T2 commentary, Cameron states that the Model 101s all look like Schwarzenegger, with a 102 looking like someone else, leading to speculation that the 101 refers to the physical appearance while the 800 refers to the endoskeleton common to many models. A scene deleted from the theatrical cut, but restored in the Terminator 2 Special Edition, lends the most credence to this explanation. In this scene, John and Sarah shut down The Terminator for modification according to his instructions. When he reboots, the upper-left of his HUD reads "Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Model 101 Version 2.4".

In the video for the Guns n' Roses song "You Could be Mine", the main song from the movie soundtrack, a string of text reads "Cyborg Tissue Generation 800 Series model 101 Sequence Initiated". The video shows an endoskeleton entering a machine and coming out looking like Schwarzenegger, which supports Cameron's explanation.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
T800 is the endoskeleton, the model 101 is the skin the infiltrator uses.
Roland Kickinger will be the first infiltrator T800, the original

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont like the sound of Roland playing the terminator but i guess i will have to wait and see the movie first.

V

vdawg

well who else would be a better fit to replace arnold? theyre both austrian, both bodybuilders with roughly the same size of physique. the only other actor that i see that would be suitable would be dolph lundgren

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After seeing his acting performance in Running With Arnold.... I am worried about this movie even with Christian Bale.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
well who else would be a better fit to replace arnold? theyre both austrian, both bodybuilders with roughly the same size of physique. the only other actor that i see that would be suitable would be dolph lundgren

Gunter Schlierkamp would be a good Terminator :wutyousay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Josh Brolin as a Termonator also..that i dont understand:dunnodude:

HammerZC

HammerZC

Gunter Schlierkamp would be a good Terminator :wutyousay:

qft... Roland is a crappy actor at best.

If arnold isn't in it, I'm not watching

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
qft... Roland is a crappy actor at best.

If arnold isn't in it, I'm not watching

:keke: yeah man i know Arnold is Terminator, but i wouldn't mind if i'll see The Rock, or other actor that fits well in this role :coolguy:
but who knows, maybe Roland will do a good job, let's hope :2:

HammerZC

HammerZC

:keke: yeah man i know Arnold is Terminator, but i wouldn't mind if i'll see The Rock, or other actor that fits well in this role :coolguy:
but who knows, maybe Roland will do a good job, let's hope :2:

didn't Franco Columbo have a small role as a terminator in T1? he got into the underground place of the survivors and started shooting everyone i think.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
didn't Franco Columbo have a small role as a terminator in T1? he got into the underground place of the survivors and started shooting everyone i think.

Yes Franco had a cameo

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

yep is the other T800 beside Arnold