• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wimbledon Final today.. tennis anyone?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it starts in about 3 hours from now.. any fans of tennis here?

Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal

Roger is going for his 6th title.. hes like the TIger Woods of tennis.. should be a great match.. anyone besides me like tennis?

cool story on the womens side.. the Williams sisters met each other in the finals and the older sis ended up winning (Venus) they were also partners in the doubles final and ended up winning that title as well.. very cool and interesting..

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/index.html

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.. no tennis fans?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like tennis.

Federer will lose :io:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like tennis.

Federer will lose :io:

ya, hes down 2 sets already, they are in the 3rd i think tied, but it just started raining so they are showing the womens doubles from yesterday.. im very shocked at how great Nadal is playing, he's usually not all that good on grass..

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not watching it :tear: I'm in my room doing homework but I keep checking ESPN.com and from the looks of it Nadal is spot on. To beat Federer you cant be anything shy of perfect either so I can only imagine how well he really looks out there.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nadal is very aggressive and very confident, Roger is totally loosing his confidants and its showing by all the shots he is messing up on.. maybe this rain delay will help him.. id love to see it go the full 5 sets.. Roger is going for his 6th Wimbledon title in a row which would be the record.. who knows..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
shit man, i can't see the match now, but i hope Federer will win and go for his 6th consecutive trophy, Nadal is with his Roland Garros wins, and Federer with Wimbledons :hsughr:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
R Fed just won the 3rd set in a tie break.. now its in the 4th set.. i hope this finishes soon because im pullin an all nighter and im getting really tired.. :yawn:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW.. this is goin down to be one of the best matches in the history of tennis.. mark my words...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
WOW.. this is goin down to be one of the best matches in the history of tennis.. mark my words...

can't wait to see it on youtube or megavideo after :hsughr:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
apperently nadal won in the 5th

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i normally dont watch much tennis but this match was off the hook. it was so even and exciting. these two are in a different league than the rest of the tennis players nowadays. Nadal worked his ass of in this match and deserved to win. what an epic match it was.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That match was a classic:xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm not even a tennis fan and I thought that match was intense!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Congrats to Nadal, he played awesome, i feel sry for Federer, i hope next time for a revenge :linedrunk:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spain is doing well these days. First they won the euro's than Nadal wins wimbeldon and valvere wears the yellow in the tour de france.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Spain is doing well these days. First they won the euro's than Nadal wins wimbeldon and valvere wears the yellow in the tour de france.

plus Roland Garros one month ago, yes he's on fire :keke: ... what's next US Open :linedrunk:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Unfortunately couldn't watch, but yes, they say it was one of the best ever.

Good call

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i watched cause i had nothing to do, and i got to say that match kinda made me a fan of tennis it was great

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanted Roger to win. But hey, Nadal is just as good.