• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tour de France

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone who follows it..?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
boring :ugh:, i've never liked it, but i've seen it a few times... when Lance Armstrong was the Godfather of tour de France :keke:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah man I am into it for sure. Only been into it for about the last 3 or 4 years. Being Australian, this year I hope Cadel can improve on his 2nd place last year and take top honours this year.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I follow it as long as I can remember. Its one of my favorite sports. Cadel has a great chance winning this edition although valverde and maybe mensjov are gonna give cadel some resistance.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, however with guys like Leipheimer and especially Contador out, its by far Cadel's best chance. Menchov and Valverde are good, but I cant see them going the distance. Menchov went well last year, but was inconsitent and had some very bad climing days. Cadel's major strength is that he is a good all rounder and usually very consistent. He might not smash a stage and win by a huge margin, but he more often is there or there abouts.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets not forget Ricco. He won yesterdays stage with a vicious escape. If hes stays this good he could go for the top 3 as well

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm maybe, but I think he is still a bit too inexperienced. Cadel seems to be playing a very very smart game at the moment.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Riccardo ricco got caught with EPO

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn there goes the hope of a drug free tour de france

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Barloworld are now withdrawing all sponsorship at the conclusion of this year's race.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Barloworld are now withdrawing all sponsorship at the conclusion of this year's race.

I saw it on the tv the other day. Tinkoff will be totally changed as well. The found some guys with lots of money so they can buy some good guys. After the tour they will give a presentation of the team along with the new faces

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After todays stage I think Evans or Sastre will have the best chance to win this tour

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evans has it. Sastre's time trialling isnt too great. I think he needed atleast 30 seconds-1 minute extra on the time gap he currently has to have any chance of overhauling Cadel.
Once again disapointed with Menchov. If he was more consistent he would have been the favourite to win.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Sastre sure did a good job in the time trial. Combining that with Cadel being a bit off, I am still surprised by Sastre maintaining a 1 minute lead. Biggest surprise was Kohl...only 15 seconds behind Cadel is an extremely good effort.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kohl was a big surprise for sure. I thought menchov could do some damage but that was a wrong idea

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know what you mean Achilles. Every year I always think Menchov is in with a chance but at certain stages during the race he has atleast one very bad day or cant remain consistent like the other top guys.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know what you mean Achilles. Every year I always think Menchov is in with a chance but at certain stages during the race he has atleast one very bad day or cant remain consistent like the other top guys.

True but this time with contador an kloden oput of the picture it was his biggeste chance. But well see what he can do next year

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm maybe. I dont think his team is too strong and I think he is getting a bit old to.