• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cast Your Vote - My Posing Routine Song

Which Song Do You reckon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello Everybody:gaygay:

hope all is well and going good,

i am unsure on which posing routine song to pick from,
i was going to use
Creed - My sacrifice

EDIT: also ill be doing Slow poses like Lee priest style

But then i found afew other songs which i also like and now im stuck between deciding out of 3 songs and wondering what you guys think i should use.
Im going to be useing 1 minute to 1 minute and 30 seconds

First One - Million Miles By Fuel

Second One - My Sacrifice by Creed

Third One - Take my picture By filter

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creed - My Sacrifice has been over used, at my show two people used it. Filter - Take My Picture takes too long to get going and sounds hard to pose to. After listening to Fuel - Million Miles I think you should do that one, no one has probably used it before or much and sounds easier to pose to. Also, more exciting for the audience... just my two cents :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like fuel before brett scallions left so i would go with that one. if you want to use a creed song i would go with "one last breath" the guitar is very melodic.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First one man !
good song :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i would go with Creed - Who's got my back now, like Levrone in 2002 Olympia,the audience would go crazy :D, but even "My sacrifice" or Fuel - Million miles are ok :2:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Number 3. Don't go with something that is too slow, you need a lot of mass to pull that off. I think with number 3 you can pretty much pose at your own pace.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Number 3. Don't go with something that is too slow, you need a lot of mass to pull that off. I think with number 3 you can pretty much pose at your own pace.

You need mass to pose to something slow? LOL :49:

You need mass to pose to something heavy metalish but you don't need mass to pose to slow music. quite the opposite.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I more of a fan of Filter out of the 3 you posted but how about a few other options:

Filter - Jurassitol

Still a low tempo song but it makes a bigger impact.

or Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot

The tempo fluctuates a bit for the heavier sections but your could throw in your "big" poses then.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would go with the number one.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You might wanna do the moondance during...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
you could try on this one bro

Dirty Driddiana :gaygay:

:keke:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
defintely the fuel song, i like that one, and i think u could really pull off some good posing to it. would flow good:)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You need mass to pose to something slow? LOL :49:

You need mass to pose to something heavy metalish but you don't need mass to pose to slow music. quite the opposite.

that's your opinion, i agree with sexnews. you see a lot of the massive guys pose to slow music because they most times lack the rythym to pose to something quick paced. that and they're so big they don't have to pull of any impressive moves on stage to wow they audience, they do that with their size. you see that a lot at the olympia.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's your opinion, i agree with sexnews. you see a lot of the massive guys pose to slow music because they most times lack the rythym to pose to something quick paced. that and they're so big they don't have to pull of any impressive moves on stage to wow they audience, they do that with their size. you see that a lot at the olympia.

Of course it's my opinion. :wutyousay:

But just because you see some big do it doesn't mean you have to have a lot of mass to pose to slow music. If you have a lot of mass you can pose to almost any kind of music.- but if you are a light weight the harder the music sounds the more awkward it will look.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course it's my opinion. :wutyousay:

But just because you see some big do it doesn't mean you have to have a lot of mass to pose to slow music. If you have a lot of mass you can pose to almost any kind of music.- but if you are a light weight the harder the music sounds the more awkward it will look.

I never said the music should be harder, just a bit faster. No reflection on DD, but sometimes a light weight wil be doing say a most muscular and one can almost feel the audience praying for the guy to get out of that pose and on to the next one that might be better suited. With slower music he is almost forced to hold the pose longer.

I agree that with a lot of mass one can pose to almost anything, but if not, you need to be careful

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never said the music should be harder, just a bit faster. No reflection on DD, but sometimes a light weight wil be doing say a most muscular and one can almost feel the audience praying for the guy to get out of that pose and on to the next one that might be better suited. With slower music he is almost forced to hold the pose longer.

You have to pic the poses that suit your physique. As a light weight you're better of doing a MM with your hands on your hips than doing it the classical way.
I have seen plenty of light weights pose to slow music and doing it well because they knew HOW to pose.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
If you want something mighty..

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe try to cobmine some classic music with rock.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what about starting with the slow #2 song of the 1st video, them rock the house with the #1 song of the 1st video?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Dridz, you might want to give the song Call To Arms by Manowar a listen. It has a good opening that is only about 15 - 20 secs. Also, if you are looking for a good rock song with similar timing, listen to YYZ or A Passage To Bangkok by Rush. To YYZ, you can do a routine similar to Dorian Yates where he starts off kneeling on one knee when his routine starts because of the crash symbol morse code at the start.