• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Libido

anaboliod

anaboliod

I realize if im taking a PH that tribulus won't help my test levels(and alot of studies i've seen show it won't help even if im not on a PH) however every time i take trib it really boosts my libido, so if i'm having a lack of libido as a side effect from my PH, will the trib help my libido??

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might be placebo..?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What PH are you taking? You could take Trib but I never believed in it. If you do then it won't hurt to take. Not all PH lower your libido.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
get a OTC anti-estrogen, that will boost your libido.. or just get oral nolvadex..

anaboliod

anaboliod

im starting havoc monday and about half the people i've talked to have experienced a lowered libido. it might be a placebo effect but im pretty sure the trib makes me horny fuck i'm always waking up with rock hard bonners when i take it, so althou it def won't help my test levels i'm thinkin it will still boost my libido..you think taking a 6 oxo or oral nolvadex will keep my bonners up??

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im starting havoc monday and about half the people i've talked to have experienced a lowered libido. it might be a placebo effect but im pretty sure the trib makes me horny fuck i'm always waking up with rock hard bonners when i take it, so althou it def won't help my test levels i'm thinkin it will still boost my libido..you think taking a 6 oxo or oral nolvadex will keep my bonners up??

or your talking about while your on havoc??? hmmm, thats odd that you get shut down like that.. how old are you? ever consider real testosterone?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

When I ran Havoc I had no libido problems. If you keep the dose under 40mg it should not be a major problem but if it is maybe the trib would help. Best of luck bro:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I ran Havoc I had no libido problems. If you keep the dose under 40mg it should not be a major problem but if it is maybe the trib would help. Best of luck bro:xyxthumbs:

do you know the reason behind having libido issues on havoc? i thought pro-hormones increase test levels?

anaboliod

anaboliod

ya im talkin about taking trib while im on havoc for libido support, mainly cuz i don't want my gf to know im on a PH, creator said his libido was a little down on the havoc and i know braqq was takin alot more than recommended but he had a lowered libido as well, i'm not too worried about it but if I do start to feel a lowered libido I might try it! I'm thinkin about 40 mg a day for 4 weeks.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My libido was a little bit higher while on Havoc
i only took 30mg a day..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
anaboliod

anaboliod

when did you take your 3 pills? I wanna work into four. right now i'm going to start at
10mg-5am
10mg-12pm
10mg-7pm

again how did you take your 30mgs a day and how should i take 40mgs?? anyone!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would look into trying to find out what the half life of havoc is. I'm not sure what it is for havoc but I know for superdrol it is 6 hours, so I took my doses 6 hours apart. That would probably work best to keep the product in your system over a longer peroid of time.

anaboliod

anaboliod

good cAll bam bam!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when did you take your 3 pills? I wanna work into four. right now i'm going to start at
10mg-5am
10mg-12pm
10mg-7pm

again how did you take your 30mgs a day and how should i take 40mgs?? anyone!

I took first cap at breakfast time
second lunch time
third before workout

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Found this on another forum

My initial thoughs were to dose as the following ...

10mg - 1 cap AM
20mg - 1 cap AM : 1 cap PM
30mg - 2 caps AM : 1 cap PM
40mg - 2 caps AM : 2 caps PM

Your dosing schedule is correct. There seems to be a consensus that the half-life is around 5-6 hours, so divide your doses accordingly to keep your blood levels constant. When you reach the 40mg point, you can even divide them into 3 doses (2 morning, 1 mid afternoon, 1 evening).

I also saw that the epi compound that is used in Havoc is very fast acting and you can see results in as little as two days, to where other prohoromones may take a week or so to kick in. Because of this I would say that Havoc has to be a great compound to use in a stack if combined witha powerful more delayed compound.

anaboliod

anaboliod