• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

X Factor Stack?

V

viper1325

Hey I ran X Factor alone a few months ago and I was happy with the results. My weight went up a few pounds, strength went up slightly and had some crazy pumps. Because of this I was thinking about running it again. However, Ive been seeing that X factor and Activate Xtreme have been a pretty good stack together. I ran X factor alone to see how I would respond to it before I went ahead and stacked it with anything. Also there is a product Halodrol Liquigels, thats made by Gaspari Nutrition. (It isn't the original Halodrol 50) X Factor is Arachadonic Acid, and the Liquigels also contain the same acid. So Im curious to see what you guys say I should try. Should I run X Factor with AX, or just do the Liquigels. Or do you guys have another stack in mind that I should try.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You dont need to add more AA it could be rather harmful I would go with ax

V

viper1325

So your saying that one cycle was enough of X factor? That I should stay away from AA for awhile then? And how would AX be as a standalone product?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, if you took adequate time off I would run a other cycle of x factor with ax instead of adding more aa with the cycle of the liqued gels ou could also try it with mass fx it worked great for me with x factor

V

viper1325

Oh no, thats what I was saying. That I ran an X Factor cycle a few months ago. And I was thinking about running it again but this time stacking it with something. And I was wondering how AX would stack with it. But I wanted to know how the Liquigels compare to X Factor. This is because X Factor is just AA, while the Liquigels contain AA as well as some other ingredients that I'm not familiar with. Which is a more solid product X Factor or the Liquigels?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
o sorry I thought you wanted to stack them at the same time I have also heared good stuff from animal test It also has aa in it I dont know then Bro you should make a log of the Gels and tell us what you think...

V

viper1325

Oh alright thanks. How about mass fx? You said that you tried it with X Factor. How did you like it?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
x-factor worked great for the first cycle....I took a second cycle a few months back and didnt get much from it but a pump.

Halodrol is suppose to be good stacked with novadex xt but i've never tried either product

V

viper1325

Ya Beau, I liked X Factor for my first cycle. Ya I kinda have a feeling thats all I'll really get out of a second cycle is mostly those intense pumps. Which aren't obviously bad. But I'm looking for something better. Would you recommend any stacks that you did try out and was happy with the results?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly dude i've never really done much besides the basics (whey vitamins creatine etc)...I did do the Size on and superpump stack it worked alright but was pricy

Im thinking of stacking USP's anabolic pump with Powerfull

Or if your willing to try something more potent i've heard good things on this board as well from my local gym about havoc

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff