• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Make your own protein mix CHEAP as HELL

P

Painispleasure

You gotta check this out Im excited as hell I just found out about it.

A friend just told me about this website and I had to let yall know. You can make your own custom protein they have 20 different kinds you can mix all the different ones you want as well as add amino's vitamins and anything else you need

www.trueprotein.com

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know all about true protein since im a DC guy and a fan of Jason Wojo. All it is is you get a plain flavored mix and you add you get different flavorings. Its actually expensive not cheap at all. Around 50 bucks for 5 lbs. I get a 10 lbs bag of whey for 35 bucks. Its very creative with adding things but id rather get what I get.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah it really isnt that cheap

P

Painispleasure

Well let me know where you get your stuff from 10 pounds for 35 bucks is a deal and a half. Whey concentrate is 5 bucks a pound and thats the cheapest ive ever seen.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CWUtrainer's thread on supplements had a comment on this false economy of supplements. Good quality supplements can't be beat for price (remember quality doesn't always mean expensive, just as price doesn't mean reputable). They add all sorts of things in the processing that make the supplements much better than straight up whey. Take a look at the digestive enzymes in ON Whey for example.

Plus it would be cheaper still to order it straight from the manufacturer (i.e. New Zealand and Australian milk refiners and cheese makers) if price concerns you that much. It will taste pretty dreadfull though.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well let me know where you get your stuff from 10 pounds for 35 bucks is a deal and a half. Whey concentrate is 5 bucks a pound and thats the cheapest ive ever seen.

Yeah i get my from a guy that im not sure where he gets it from but dont really care because its so cheap. I just go over to his house and hes got a bunch of shit in his basement and i just pick what i want. I think he gets it from a friend who works at a supplement place that probally steals it.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol stolen protein... good shit