• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

GXL Original HD??????? Cycle Help

N

nateo1979

I just bought a bottle of GXL Original HD. It is supposed to be the same as the original halodrol batch made by Gaspari. Comes in 30 capsule bottle. Each capsule contains
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol: 25 mg
17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane: 25 mg

Since each capsule only comes with 25 mg of halodrol. Should I get another bottle of just h-drol by CEL so that I can increase the amount of h-drol I take a day, without increasing the amount of DMT/phera? Looking forward to answers.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah dude I think your right on with the H-drol by CEL. I think I'd use that to get the H-drol to 50mg. That would be the smartest way to do it. I dont know that I'd go any higher than 50mg since phera is included unless your experiencing no sides.

What support supplements will you be taking and what will your pct look like?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Thats it buy 1 bottle h-drol your allset do not take 2 of the other 50mg phera is alot:xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, 50mg of phera would be way too much

N

nateo1979

Yeah dude I think your right on with the H-drol by CEL. I think I'd use that to get the H-drol to 50mg. That would be the smartest way to do it. I dont know that I'd go any higher than 50mg since phera is included unless your experiencing no sides.

What support supplements will you be taking and what will your pct look like?

Support Supplements will be AI Cycle Support. Im having a problem with PCT. Im trying to get Nolva, but will not order it online. I can get Arimidex but was told that is only good during cycle. Im thinking about giving Iforce's Reversitol a shot. However taking H-drol/Phera I should have a SERM, so with that said Im switching it up.

Gonna hold on the HD/Phera cycle and gonna do a Tren Xtreme cycle. Gonna use Iforce Reverstiol. Since Tren is not meythlated do not know if I should get AI support?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Go with Post Cycle Support for pct it contains the Tran-Resveratrol and it contains Quercetin 95% 1200 and Piperine 95% 30mg the other product does not and Resveratrol does not get into the system well without them:xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've taken tren extreme its not a bad product, but I think my body had a harder time converting that one to the actual horomone because I didnt see good results. It also gave me a couple bloody noses due to high blood pressure, but I wasnt taking hawthrone. Since its non-methyl you'll need to take it with some fats, you could take it with meals or fish-oil. If you wanted to stack you could look into Propadrol and you still wouldnt need a serm with that.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Im having great gains with Cel H-DROL!! i also bumped it up to 50mg