• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SERIOUSLY...KAI GREENE IS OUT OF THE BIG O!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

Musculardevelopment.com has just gotten word that "The Predator", Kai Greene, has chosen to skip the 2008 Mr. Olympia contest. Despite being a dream of his since he was a young boy, Kai feels the time just isn't right. After placing 3rd at the Arnold Classic and winning the New York Pro Show earlier this year, he wants to give his body a much needed rest so that he can properly prepare for his assault on the 2009 season. Stay tuned for Kai Greene updates, only on musculardevelopment.com!

southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

oops my bad its a repost!!!!

F

fitmod066

hes a smart guy... its important to go at ur own pace not what ur guru or sponsors tell u

HammerZC

HammerZC

If he is not feeling like he can do it, and he feels like his body needs rest, then you can't really blame him.

R

Ruhlforever

Yeah he must rest, the BODY must rest, the liver must rest, the kidneys must rest, It is important for him to bring the whole package next year. So good luck Kai, maybe next year we could see the best monstrous shape of Kai

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just curious, i think he got his olympia card because of his #3 placing at the ASC (correct me if wrong)

if he retreats, now #4 place in the ASC gets his card to the O?

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just curious, i think he got his olympia card because of his #3 placing at the ASC (correct me if wrong)

if he retreats, now #4 place in the ASC gets his card to the O?

No...top 5 AC qualifies anyway...

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thread closed since it's a repost. :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.