• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FinaFlex 550 XD

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys, a friend of mine has acquired some of this stuff, to my understanding it's a prohormone. He took 6 days worth and decided to quit, he was also taking superdrol but he had great results he said. There are 47 of 60 pills left.

I did a prohormone when I turned 18 (mass tabs) with great results. I followed it up with the recommended PCT, etc. But these things still scare me. I was thinking about splitting the 47 pills with another friend and taking them one a day so we would both have a 23 day supply at half the daily dosage.

I'm 19. I weigh 193 lbs @ 6'0. Bodyfat hovers around 13-14%, I train 4-5 times a week, and eat a relatively healthy balanced diet. Been training for 3 years. My friend is 17. He weighs 149 @ 5'7. He's been measured at 9% bodyfat and has been training for about a year. If he doesn't take them I will probably split them with his brother, who is 19 with almost identical stats to him.

I'm wondering if it safe for us to take, should we take any support supplements or PCT even at such a low dosage and short period of time.

Do you think our results will be noticeable? I'd like to lose a little bodyfat while gaining a little size.

It says not to take this product if you are under 21, if you guys need any more info about us or the pills I will give it.

Thanks a million :tiphat:

Here's the information:

FINAFLEX 550-XD is the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever
introduced.

FINAFLEX 550-XD combines five sought after products into one COMPLETE ANABOLIC MATRIX.

What is FINAFLEX 550-XD?

XTREME TESTOSTERONE
AMPLIFIER
Two Highly Anabolic Compounds
Superdrol Clone & Finigenx Clone
Estrogen Blocker (AI)
Real Levels of Liver Care
Anabolic Amplifier (DHB)

PROMOTE LEAN MUSCLE GAINS
DECREASE WATER RETENTION
BLOCK ESTROGEN
LIVER DETOX
tfsupplements.com

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount % Daily
Per Serving Value
FINAFLEX 550-XD 550mg **
2a,17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17ß-ol 10mg **
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg **
Bergamottin (6, 7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 50mg **
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg **
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg **
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg **
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would the results be noticeable? Yes.
This looks like a great product and I am sure that the gains would be dry and satisfying. However, I would not recommend that you take this product prize. At your age, I think you would be better off taking advantage of your already sky high testosterone production naturally. There is no reason to shut that off and take a low dose of an oral anabolic.
That being said, if you do decide to take this, you will definitely need some solid support supps and a good pct.

Thats just my 2 cents. Let me know what you decide brother!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How long does this stuff stay good for? He's bascially giving it away to me and I'm wondering if I should just hold on to it. If it does stay good for a couple of years; when would be the opportune time to take it? 21? 22? He's also trying to package the Superdrol with this stuff. If I waited a couple of years and stacked both of these I wonder if they would still be good?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Running steriods at your age is a very bad and dangerous idea:xyxthumbs:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Running steriods at your age is a very bad and dangerous idea:xyxthumbs:

Yeah I have decided against it. I read somewhere these things can stay good for 2-3 years, but this package has already been opened; so I don't realy know what the shelf-life on this particular package is.