• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

There is hope for us all!

HammerZC

HammerZC

Coleman was a customer of an online supplement company, which was investigated for drugs. There is no evidence that Coleman himself was a purchaser of the drugs, nor was it even implicated. [1]. In 2003, during the BALCO convicted heroin dealer and former track star Tim Montgomery testified under oath to a federal grand jury that Victor Conte had bragged about getting Coleman to use Winstrol, a controlled substance, which was inadmisable as heresay. An ongoing investigation by a New York State grand jury into online pharmacies indicates that Coleman allegedly received fraudulent prescriptions for steroids [2]. Coleman himself has denied steroid usage and this is supported by testimonial from this well respected doctor on the same site:"Anybody can be really, really good with dedication and hard work," says Dr. Ben Levine, director of the Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. "But to be the best, you have to have some gene endowment, as well as appropriate work ethic." Dr. Levine goes on to say that Coleman's physique is entirely possible without resorting to anabolic steroids. Coleman himself denies the charges, claiming that he stopped reading Sports Illustrated after it ran a story which referred to steroids as the "Wheaties of pro bodybuilders." Coleman says he is annoyed at the persistent assumptions to the contrary.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dr. Levine should stfu and squat to prove his theory

then if he grows he can talk to make such stupid claims

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well of course he is saying that, he needs to say it to save his and Ronnie's ass. Although we all know it is not true, to the general public and for the court they do not really know the difference and will take his statement for what it is worth.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well of course he is saying that, he needs to say it to save his and Ronnie's ass. Although we all know it is not true, to the general public and for the court they do not really know the difference and will take his statement for what it is worth.

True, the general public is so naive to anything involving bodybuilding or dieting.

HammerZC

HammerZC

I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

With the right training and diet I'm shure I can make it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I smell epic failure.
Smells like an old hamburger left on a patio.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I chose to think that what he says is true, so you guys will probably see me in the top five at the 2012 Mr. O.

HA

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i agree. this statement is being made purely for legal reasons. ronnie is denying it for the same reasons i'm sure he isn't trying to insult us with what is an obvious lie. there is no way any doctor is this stupid and naive to make such an outlandish claim.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Exactly. Who is going to admit that they knowingly helped someone administer an illegal drug cycle and who will admit that they took an illegal drug cycle, in court, with the possibility of going to prison. I noticed how it sounded like he didn't actually deny the drug use rather said that it is possible Ronnie "could have been natural".

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coleman was a customer of an online supplement company, which was investigated for drugs. There is no evidence that Coleman himself was a purchaser of the drugs, nor was it even implicated. [1]. In 2003, during the BALCO convicted heroin dealer and former track star Tim Montgomery testified under oath to a federal grand jury that Victor Conte had bragged about getting Coleman to use Winstrol, a controlled substance, which was inadmisable as heresay. An ongoing investigation by a New York State grand jury into online pharmacies indicates that Coleman allegedly received fraudulent prescriptions for steroids [2]. Coleman himself has denied steroid usage and this is supported by testimonial from this well respected doctor on the same site:"Anybody can be really, really good with dedication and hard work," says Dr. Ben Levine, director of the Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. "But to be the best, you have to have some gene endowment, as well as appropriate work ethic." Dr. Levine goes on to say that Coleman's physique is entirely possible without resorting to anabolic steroids. Coleman himself denies the charges, claiming that he stopped reading Sports Illustrated after it ran a story which referred to steroids as the "Wheaties of pro bodybuilders." Coleman says he is annoyed at the persistent assumptions to the contrary.

Dude all you did is simply ripped that info off Ronnie's wikipedia page. That info has been up there for a long time, why bring it up now?

HammerZC

HammerZC

Dude all you did is simply ripped that info off Ronnie's wikipedia page. That info has been up there for a long time, why bring it up now?

Easy there Sandy, I just figured it was strange and funny, nothing special.

S

Slabbefusk

One thing that just popped up in my head last night is: Ronnie is/was a police officer, and he was on juice. Does not compute :ughnoes:.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That got a neg, lol.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing that just popped up in my head last night is: Ronnie is/was a police officer, and he was on juice. Does not compute :ughnoes:.

If its doctor prescribed then its legal.

Threads like these piss me off. So much ignorance when it comes to laws and steroids. Educate yourselves people. :angrydude: And ya Ronnie is natural. :hsughr:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If its doctor prescribed then its legal.

Threads like these piss me off. So much ignorance when it comes to laws and steroids. Educate yourselves people. :angrydude: And ya Ronnie is natural. :hsughr:

haha x2