• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The First Cycle

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have acquired a few local sources that I know I can trust. I will be hitting them up after football, after the knee surgery and rehab, when I know I'm ready. According to my calculations this should be somewhere around feb of next year. My question is if you could pick the absolute perfect first cycle, or if you could go back and do your first cycle over how would you do it. I've read that the best 1st cycle is Test cyp with nolva for pct. What do you guys think?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cypionate and deca, deca helped out my ankle ALOT could help you out with your knee aswell, do you just wanna bulk up? or shred water and fat?, you are already a big dude, let me know what you wanna do

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you don't need to stack for your first cycle it's unneccesary your body will respond very well to just one compound considering it's your first cycle. test cyp or enthanate is perfect. run it at 500-600mg a week for about 8 weeks, train hard, eat right, get sleep, and run nolva for your PCT for 2-3 weeks at 30 mg a day. you will be very happy with your results.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would you run a long ester just for 8 weeks? When it takes at least 4 weeks to kick in. Most people claim ; note ( this is not my experience using but I am parroting what others have wrote) that they did not see changes until week 6. I know Duality you have ran cycles. I wish, I could remember my experience when I was 16. Yes, way to young I regret every single moment and steroid I ever took.

My suggestion is Test Prop. 100 mg EOD for 8 Weeks. Blood levels elevate in just a matter of days. That is science and graphs talking not my experience ( I never used prop). My theory is use low doses while you can. The anabolic threshold for performance is at 300 mgs a week. When using a shorter ester you can start your pct much faster and start up your HPTA a whole lot faster. Also note that your blood levels well be more stable injecting eod or Ed if you wanted. Which means estrogen sides will be kept down as well. You might notice acne during your pct due to hormone imbalance.

Also what is your BF% lower you are more muscle you will put on and the lower the estrogen sides will be. Simple science.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have read that a good first cycle could be done with just deca, i dont see why drop the deca, i think hes gonna benefit alot from that, thats just my opinion, im sure hes gonna be getting pains in his knee after rehab, deca helped my ankle out alot i had 2 torn ligaments and the doctor said that it will take about 2 years to fully heal(thats why i was discharged from the corps) its been like 6 months since i got out and my ankle feels perfect, its up to bambam, im only giving my advice deca would be good, if i could go back i would do just deca, but good deca that shit i had wasnt too strong

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deca only mask the pain, it does not fully heal any injuries. If he does a deca only cycle kiss your sex life goodbye.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats not completely true, some people react differently to deca, some people dont get erections others dont have that problem. i didnt have that problem even 2months after i was still a horny bastard i cant control myself, also i know this other guy who blames deca for him having to pay child support lol

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would you run a long ester just for 8 weeks? When it takes at least 4 weeks to kick in. Most people claim ; note ( this is not my experience using but I am parroting what others have wrote) that they did not see changes until week 6. I know Duality you have ran cycles. I wish, I could remember my experience when I was 16. Yes, way to young I regret every single moment and steroid I ever took.

My suggestion is Test Prop. 100 mg EOD for 8 Weeks. Blood levels elevate in just a matter of days. That is science and graphs talking not my experience ( I never used prop). My theory is use low doses while you can. The anabolic threshold for performance is at 300 mgs a week. When using a shorter ester you can start your pct much faster and start up your HPTA a whole lot faster. Also note that your blood levels well be more stable injecting eod or Ed if you wanted. Which means estrogen sides will be kept down as well. You might notice acne during your pct due to hormone imbalance.

Also what is your BF% lower you are more muscle you will put on and the lower the estrogen sides will be. Simple science.

in theory yes you're right. it would sound better on paper for him to run it longer because the ester is long lasting. but off of my experience, i only ran it for 6 weeks (with 400mg EQ a week) and saw great results with no sides. i really think shorter cycles give you by far the best results to side effects ratio and to top it off your HPTA suppression will be minimal running it so short. i say try out shorter cycles for yourself and don't go off of what some website tells you, if Test E works will for you only running it 6 weeks, then do it. if you need to run it longer, than you can do that as well. there's nothing wrong with playing your cycle by ear and cutting it short or extending it if you see fit.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong but from my research its best to bulk on your first cycle since your gains on your first cycle are very good. In that case I'd prefer a clean bulk.

I do find what youngmusclejock says with Test prop is interesting and I get what your saying, but injecting every day or every other day would be a pain in the ass, especially with it being my first cycle. I will be getting some friends who have used to help me with injections. I've even considered injecting B-12 during the season so that I can test the waters with injections.

I have heard that Deca does actually help joints out a lot so I might keep that as an option, I would like to see some actual studies on this and if actually helps rebuild cartlidge. If it did that I think that would be a great option for me. but I feel that Deca might be too strong for a first cycle.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Test Cyp. with a shorter cycle. Remember this is my very first cycle and I'll still be testing the waters. I'm with Duality on not stacking since it would be my first cycle, but heres a question I have. Would it be dumb or wasteful to run Havoc or D-Bol for 3 weeks before the Test Cyp?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
run d-bol as soon as you start the cypionate for 3 weeks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the havoc would definately be a waste and don't use the dbol, save it for the future when your gains have stagnated and you want to keep growing. you will grow just fine using test and test along. i know it's tempting to use more, but this being your first cycle you really don't need to bro.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ your right, if i could go back i honestly would just do deca, but i would of tried to find a good dealer and get strong shit, today i actually injected 300 mgs of deca to see if my shoulder pain will go away, fuck it i had it laying around i thought i give it a shot, but yea i shouldnt of done test, i should have waited

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theweapon, the main reason your pain will go away with joints from deca is the bloating and fluid in your joints. Same reason Winstrol makes your joints worse, by drying them out.

If I could redo my first cycle, depending on your size already, I would go with around 500-600 mgs a week of Test E or CYP. I personally like cyp better, my body came back off of PCT better. No real need to add other compounds to it. You will get plenty off of it.

Deca only is a horrible idea. IF you get REAL deca and do only real deca then you won't be having a good sex life. I guarantee it. If you say otherwise then you might have gotten fakes. There are a ton out there and could have just gotten more testosterone. Fakes are a bad problem but I didn't fully realize it until I read an article on a drug bust and testing all the gear they seized.

Deca dick is no fun, specially being in college. I got the same thing from Letro at 2.5mgs. Its a fine balance with your hormones.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i guess i needed that lol even after my injury feels great

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
right now I'm 6'0" 230lbs. I put up some older pics in my log, I hope to get some new ones soon. I've heard stories of one of my friends having deca dick. He was in the middle of screwing and out of no where his dick went limp. haha I def dont want that.

Big04Pimpin what you said about how Deca helps the joints isnt really making sense to me. I understand winstrol drys the fluid out in the joints causing problems, but wouldnt adding fluid cause just as much of a problem. I know when I had bursitis I would get fluid on my knee and it would actually make it a lot stiffer.

I believe I'll be going with Test Cyp, my other question would to be whether or not to inject once or twice a week? I was thinking injecting every 4 days with 300mg. Would it be better to just do it once a week with 500-600mg?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe I'll be going with Test Cyp, my other question would to be whether or not to inject once or twice a week? I was thinking injecting every 4 days with 300mg. Would it be better to just do it once a week with 500-600mg?

Going with twice a week is best for your blood levels but if you really hate pinning yourself then you can get away with once a week.

As for fluid in the joints, when you got that knee injury its not the same. My room mate had the same thing (I think that was the name of it) and I watched it get drained, no fun. Its not like its a ton of fluid in your joints from deca but it does have a bloating effect and helps lubricate your joints more than normal thus helping them feel better under heavy loads. Not to the point of swelling and stiffness like you probably had from an injury.

I think your on the right path with 600mgs a week of Test given your size. Just make sure you have everything on hand before you start, I know way too many guys start without everything and can't get the stuff needed to finish.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would do some testo e with deca.. should do pretty damn good for the first cycle

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Def going to avoid Deca on the first cycle

Big04 Thanks bro, yeah I'm def gonna wait until I have absolutelly all of it on hand including the pct. I see what your saying now with the joints on deca, that kinda reminds me of how fish oil or glucosamine lubricates the joints. I'll go with twice a week, and I probably wont be doing this cycle until Feb so I have plenty of time.

One more thing I have on mind. From my readings its always said that its best to bulk and focus on building muscle on the first cycle since your first cycle usually produces good gains. Do you guys follow this theory or do you feel that you could cut or recomp on a first cycle. I'd prefer to bulk or recomp with this cycle, I wouldnt mind dropping a little bodyfat.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have heard that Deca does actually help joints out a lot so I might keep that as an option, I would like to see some actual studies on this and if actually helps rebuild cartlidge. If it did that I think that would be a great option for me. but I feel that Deca might be too strong for a first cycle.

To my knowledge the only benefit that deca gives your joints is an increase in synovial fluid. This is why so many deca users say their joints feel "lubricated" because, essentially, that's what snynovial fluid does.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deca only mask the pain, it does not fully heal any injuries. If he does a deca only cycle kiss your sex life goodbye.

Thats just a myth. It does nothign with sex ive taken to cycles with Deca and im as horny as ever on it and no "deca dick"