• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson is in deep shyte!

HammerZC

HammerZC

From MMAWeekly.com:
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson was arrested Tuesday afternoon at about 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time in Newport Beach, Calif. on suspicion of felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving.

According to Lt. Paul Dondero of the Costa Mesa Police Department, “A Costa Mesa traffic officer observed a large pick-up weaving in and out of traffic” with a blown out front left tire. The driver of that pick-up was later identified as Quinton Jackson.

The officer attempted to get the driver to stop, but he did not. Instead, he continued to evade police as he headed southbound on Newport Boulevard. At one point, the driver crossed over a median, “causing pedestrians to flee, going the wrong way on the northbound side of Newport Boulevard,” heading into oncoming traffic.

The chase continued with the driver hitting a parked vehicle, running through red lights, and causing more pedestrians to jump out of the path of the pick-up, one front left tire now disintegrated.

The pursuit eventually came to a halt as the pick-up stopped near 18th Street on the Balboa Peninsula.

After being taken into custody by the Costa Mesa Police Department, Jackson was later transferred to the Orange County Police Department with bail set at $25,000.

Lt. Dondero said that Jackson is also under suspicion from the California Highway Patrol of being involved in two other separate collisions that occurred earlier on the 55 freeway.

There were no charges of drugs or alcohol being involved, according to Lt. Dondero.

UFC president Dana White reportedly has flown to Orange County to post bail for Jackson, according to Kevin Iole and Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports.

HammerZC

HammerZC

I guess the loss to Forrest really messed him up

Kanav

Kanav

the most awesome part is he fled in a truck with his picture plastered on the side of it.

vintage rampage :keke:

I heard that he wasnt drunk or high and they didnt find any substances on him either. Wonder why he fled the scene then.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn thats insane, i really like Rampage but thats just retarded

HammerZC

HammerZC

the most awesome part is he fled in a truck with his picture plastered on the side of it.

vintage rampage :keke:

I heard that he wasnt drunk or high and they didnt find any substances on him either. Wonder why he fled the scene then.

Flashbacks from beeing a ghetto kid from Memphis? But on a serious note: I have NO idea what could have made him do a stupid thing like this.

Not good for the sport at all.

HammerZC

HammerZC

damn thats insane, i really like Rampage but thats just retarded

I've been a fan of Page since his Pride days, but I've lost some respect for him now.

Kanav

Kanav

Flashbacks from beeing a ghetto kid from Memphis? But on a serious note: I have NO idea what could have made him do a stupid thing like this.

Not good for the sport at all.

I think its not good for the sport, but in all honesty this incident doesnt take anything away from mma.

The sport has become too mainstream for the media to spin retarded logic as they would if a bodybuilder had pulled the same thing.

V

vdawg

its publicity for him. when he was champion it was on him, now that he lost hes not the hot topic anymore now its gonna be all over the news. remember, no publicity is bad publicity