• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Banned?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every now and again, and these days more now than then, I get the following page when going into a thread:

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

When I sometimes later go into the same thread, it lets me in.

Why is this happening?

Have tried contacting the admin as stated, no reply. Send email to Line some time ago, no reply

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're trying to tell you something.

jk :ughnoes:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm...no clue. Have you asked JornT, j/k. It's nothing serious, it could be your connections? I'm really not sure.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line is on holidays.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
your days are numbered my friend :ughnoes:

jk bro :keke:

P

Pain

VIP
nz3gqv-1.jpg

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
some IP addresses from Africa are blocked. we had some problems with a different member and we had to block certain IP's.

Apparently the entire continent of Africa only has like 4 IP addresses, so I don't think there's much we can do. :wutyousay:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some IP addresses from Africa are blocked. we had some problems with a different member and we had to block certain IP's.

Apparently the entire continent of Africa only has like 4 IP addresses, so I don't think there's much we can do. :wutyousay:

:methman:

:cardulikesmen:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have now learned to live with it.

When there are more than one page and I am "banned" on page one, I go back and then goto say page 3. Once in from there I go to page 1. Usually works