• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

first cycle EVER, please advise

P

psu2009

Thanks for checking out this post, I really appreciate it. I have a few questions about the cycle that I am about to embark on and I would even appreciate it more if you could give me your advice/critisms/help....

I go to Penn State, I'm 22 years old, 6'0" and about 175 lbs. I have only been lifting for like 4 months and obviously want faster, more apparent results. I rep bench at 200, curl at 35, leg press at 300 and ummm that's about it.

I have a 7 week (50 tablets) supply of 50mg winstrol and an 8 week (12 cc's) supply of Test E. Each day, I am taking 25 mg of winstrol in the morning and the remaining 25 mg at night. I am going to take 1.5 cc of Test E the first two weeks and 1 cc for the remaining 6 weeks. In addition, I bought some supplements to take during my cycle such as syntha-6, milk thistle (for my liver), glucosamine (for my joints), and a lean protein dessert (to take before bed to keep my metabolism going). My questions are...

1) What do you think about the cycle? I mean, do you think I am breaking it down correctly and doing the winstrol/Test right???

2) As you can see, I have one week supply more of Test E than I do winstrol. Should I start the Test E before the winstrol or start them at the same time and finish the Test E after the winstrol runs out???

3) What do you think of the additional supplements I purchased to take during my cycle (i.e. syntha-6, milk thistle, etc.)??? Anything else I should get???

Again, thanks so much for checking out this thread but PLEASE do not give advice irrelevant to my questions. I would love to have my three questions answered or additional RELEVANT information given, thanks so much!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good choice with the milk thistle and glucosamine, you can also take dandelion root, to detoxify your kidneys as well, some i always use.

wheres your test e dosed at???

L

lorri_01

now im no expert but if i were 6 foot 175lbs i wud not be doing winstrol its more of a cutting drug why dont you just do test e and eat your heart out to put on some good gains?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I had only been lifting for 4 months, I'd just spend my money on food.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
250mg test per week, 50mg winny a day? is that correct?

as a newbie who has hardly trained before u should see good results from this..

L

lorri_01

but still serb do u think its wise for somebody whos only been training for 4 months to start juicing in the first place , cause i dont

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but still serb do u think its wise for somebody whos only been training for 4 months to start juicing in the first place , cause i dont

I definitely would not suggest it to any client but if the man has made his decision as a grown man/adult he can do so, and if that's the case I rather give him good advice then none at all.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats how i see it, hes gonna do it regardless, might as well help him out, do you really think he should do the winstrol tabs? honestly i would just do the test.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats how i see it, hes gonna do it regardless, might as well help him out, do you really think he should do the winstrol tabs? honestly i would just do the test.

i dont see how it would hurt? androgen stacked with an anabolic.. since this is his first cycle he will grow on anything, even winstrol alone.. test alone would also work.. but the winstrol will bind up some free flowing test levels.. i actually suggest many guys that are cycling test to add about 25mg winny to their cycles for that reason alone..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
250mg test per week, 50mg winny a day? is that correct?

as a newbie who has hardly trained before u should see good results from this..

that sounds like a great first cycle.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see how it would hurt? androgen stacked with an anabolic.. since this is his first cycle he will grow on anything, even winstrol alone.. test alone would also work.. but the winstrol will bind up some free flowing test levels.. i actually suggest many guys that are cycling test to add about 25mg winny to their cycles for that reason alone..

good to go. thanks for the info, if he diets right and trains hard hes gonna grow no matter what, anyways good luck with that cycle dude! you should start a log or something id like to see how much you gain.

P

psu2009

YO THANKS SO MUCH, honestly!!! I have recently registered at other forums simply to get good advice and great personal insight from people who have experienced what I am about to begin and I have had no such luck. Honestly, every other forum except this one has member's blogging about themselves or talking about something completely irrelevant to my inquiry. This site, however, and you guys especially, have been of such great assistance, thanks again.

TO CLARIFY... I have been lifting for the past, ummm, 10 years I would say. Sorry for being misleading but what I meant about lifting for the past 4 months is that I just started to really grind it out the past 4 months. I wrestled in high school and than I wrestled in college for my first two years but if you know anything about wrestling (esp south eastern PA and Div I wrestling), it's impossible to put on weight and gain muscle mass, in fact, you typically suck like 15-20 lbs a week. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!

Hey, I have a few questions about your responses if that's okay, I would certainly love even more input from you guys...

1) My Test E is in like a 2.5 inch vile or something like that and I was told to inject once a week at 1.5 cc's the first two weeks and than 1cc the remaining weeks. Does that sound accurate? Does that come out to 250mg per week of Test because it sounds like less but I have researched and 250mg/week is what I'm supposed to do I think. The vile/capsule (whatever) is 12 cc's total, so does this sound right to you?

2) On top of my winstrol and Test E, I am taking milk thistle, glucosamine, syntha-6, lean protein dessert at night, and now maybe dandelion root (thanks weapon). Does this sound like too many things to be "dumping" into my body or too many things to be taking consistently for a particular period of time? I am not worried since like half of the things are good for my organs and stuff but I was just wondering what you thought?

3) I didn't really prepare sufficiently for my PCT like I should have. I have done my research quite extensively but I did not go as far as to buying anything. What do you think about the following products from the following site...

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE, REALLY APPRECIATE IT (sorry for the verbose thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah my roomate in college did winstro lfor his first cycle cause thats all he could get his hands on. He got good size but he was already pretty huge. Also had massive strength gains from it to.

Also agree with you that anythign will help him grow on his first cycle and with his body type it will help too.

P

psu2009

could you guys try to answer my questions 1-3, thanks a lot!!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YO THANKS SO MUCH, honestly!!! I have recently registered at other forums simply to get good advice and great personal insight from people who have experienced what I am about to begin and I have had no such luck. Honestly, every other forum except this one has member's blogging about themselves or talking about something completely irrelevant to my inquiry. This site, however, and you guys especially, have been of such great assistance, thanks again.

TO CLARIFY... I have been lifting for the past, ummm, 10 years I would say. Sorry for being misleading but what I meant about lifting for the past 4 months is that I just started to really grind it out the past 4 months. I wrestled in high school and than I wrestled in college for my first two years but if you know anything about wrestling (esp south eastern PA and Div I wrestling), it's impossible to put on weight and gain muscle mass, in fact, you typically suck like 15-20 lbs a week. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!

Hey, I have a few questions about your responses if that's okay, I would certainly love even more input from you guys...

1) My Test E is in like a 2.5 inch vile or something like that and I was told to inject once a week at 1.5 cc's the first two weeks and than 1cc the remaining weeks. Does that sound accurate? Does that come out to 250mg per week of Test because it sounds like less but I have researched and 250mg/week is what I'm supposed to do I think. The vile/capsule (whatever) is 12 cc's total, so does this sound right to you? sounds like your bottle is 10cc/10ml, more then likely its dosed at 250mg/ml, doesn't it have a label? whoever told you to take more in the first 2 weeks is not very well educated.. just stick with 1cc/1ml once a week, cypionate has a half life of 14 days so injecting once a week is fine. the vial can not be 12cc total unless the 10cc is overfilled.. that sounds odd..

2) On top of my winstrol and Test E, I am taking milk thistle, glucosamine, syntha-6, lean protein dessert at night, and now maybe dandelion root (thanks weapon). Does this sound like too many things to be "dumping" into my body or too many things to be taking consistently for a particular period of time? I am not worried since like half of the things are good for my organs and stuff but I was just wondering what you thought? all this stuff is fine man.. just take it throughout your cycle.. the gluco will help with joint pain if you get any with winstrol ( since your not on too long i doubt you will)

3) I didn't really prepare sufficiently for my PCT like I should have. I have done my research quite extensively but I did not go as far as to buying anything. What do you think about the following products from the following site...
yup this product sounds fine.. sounds like a clomid/nolvadex mix.. personally i just use nolvadex and it works great.
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE, REALLY APPRECIATE IT (sorry for the verbose thread)

my answers are in red.

P

psu2009

thank yoooouuu so much bro, much appreciated!

P

psu2009

SERBMARKO.... I am still up in the air about what to take during my PCT, I may just take Nolvadex. What do you recommend as the dosage per day? Do I start it IMMEDIATELY after my cycle? I would like to purchase it at the following place, but I'm confused about the syringe, I thought Nolvadex was an oral

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THe syringe is a oral syringe so you can measure it out to exactly what you need for your dosage. :xyxthumbs:

P

psu2009

I would much rather take orals, any suggestions of where to get legit Nolvadex orals? And like I asked before, should I take it RIGHT AFTER my cycle ends or do I wait a certain amount of time for whatever reason????

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would much rather take orals, any suggestions of where to get legit Nolvadex orals? And like I asked before, should I take it RIGHT AFTER my cycle ends or do I wait a certain amount of time for whatever reason????

Since your taking test i would wait a week after your cycle to take it. Many people say to take it directly after yoru cycle but if your taking test it will still be in your system after your last injection for another 10 days or so. After that 10 days I would start the nolvadex or else you would be counteracting your last injection if you do it directly after. As for the dosages take anywhere from 20-30mgs a day for 3-4 weeks. As for giving you a website to find legit nolvadex im sorry but we cant do that because it is against the posting rules. The only place that I really no thats not posting is the Cemstore which I think you already know about. Even if it uses a syringe its still oral its jut in liquid form instead of pill form. I would just go with the Nolva from cemstore because its a good product and you cnat be too picky when trying to get gear.