• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mark Dugdale

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just a little thread about Mark Dugdale. I never hear much about him on this forum but hes a great bodybuilder and a great person :xyxthumbs:

2005 Ironman
2005 ironman pro

2007 Ironman

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Few more Mark Dugdale pics.

Dugdale at the 2007 Arnold Classic

Mark Dugdale, a Week in the Dungeon. Have this DVD and its great especially when Mark Dugdale and Dorian Yates almost get into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And if you guys didnt notice his glutes are shredded and not not to mention his quads are feathered in the first video. He ahs great conditioning that gets overlooked a little.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hard working business man.. glad to see him training with Dorian!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hard working business man.. glad to see him training with Dorian!

Yeah you should check out the DVD. If I knew how to upload it on my comp I would. Dorian doesnt mess around.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very good, but maybe a bit small to compete against today's pros.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye hes got a great physique and hes a good guy who succeeds in other areas than bodybuilding also. however he just doesent have enough mass to be very competitive. his back is also just plain weak.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
crazy condition at IM 05, and training with Dorian it's tough but cool :) , thx for sharing bro :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks for the vids man.

Yeh, Mark comes into shows shredded all the time. When i watched the DVD with him and Dorian, Mark seemed like a really nice guy. However, i didnt see him put that much effort in on stuff, and his technique on back exercises was just plain old shit, i mean he couldn't even hold the weight in the contracted position! Dorian told him to lower the weight because it was a "piss, poor attempt" lol. Mark just looked at him like wtf as if he didnt know what he was going on about! If Mark does really train in HIT fashion then he should have known this!

If i was Mark and had gone to train with Dorian and he put me through a back workout specificallly to get it better then i would do everything Dorian tells me to bloody do! considering he has one of the best backs in the world! Not just ignore the guy.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the vids man.

Yeh, Mark comes into shows shredded all the time. When i watched the DVD with him and Dorian, Mark seemed like a really nice guy. However, i didnt see him put that much effort in on stuff, and his technique on back exercises was just plain old shit, i mean he couldn't even hold the weight in the contracted position! Dorian told him to lower the weight because it was a "piss, poor attempt" lol. Mark just looked at him like wtf as if he didnt know what he was going on about!

I know what you mean but hes a pro and I think any pro would be a little thick skinned when taking advise because there pros. But he did shut up and do what he said so I thought that was cool.

For everyone that says his back sucks is being a little too critical. His back actually has nice shape and ok density.

I dont no how to copy the file location from muscular development so here are the attachments.

Attachments

• dugdale back 1.jpg
    dugdale back 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 155
  • dugdale back.jpg
    dugdale back.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 173
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been a long time fan of Mark Dugdale, he is a modern day Frank Zane, Lee Labrada, etc.. he has a beautiful physique but still big. He may not be able to out size most bb's today but if the sport is judged correctly he should be placing much higher or winning some shows IMO. He has a very marketable physique IMO.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah you should check out the DVD. If I knew how to upload it on my comp I would. Dorian doesnt mess around.

if you could upload it that would be amazing...i would love to see the DVD, i think Mark has a great physique and i'd def. like to see how dorian pushes him to his limits on other exercises (especially back)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you could upload it that would be amazing...i would love to see the DVD, i think Mark has a great physique and i'd def. like to see how dorian pushes him to his limits on other exercises (especially back)

I could upload the driven one if someone tells me how to get it on my comp and stuff. Isnt there a one year copyright law for a dvd before it can be posted online. If thats the case you will have to wait awhile for the dorian one. Im not a pussy just Dont wanna get in trouble :keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could upload the driven one if someone tells me how to get it on my comp and stuff. Isnt there a one year copyright law for a dvd before it can be posted online. If thats the case you will have to wait awhile for the dorian one. Im not a pussy just Dont wanna get in trouble :keke:

Or we could wait for you to be VIP.. then it will be ok.. you will see what I mean :spy:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or we could wait for you to be VIP.. then it will be ok.. you will see what I mean :spy:

Well if some people actually voted for me besides my boy kcharger than you guys would have it by now :disgust:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao!!!!!!! hey do they have the clip that you said mark and dorian got into it??????

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao!!!!!!! hey do they have the clip that you said mark and dorian got into it??????

No I dont and I couldnt find it on line. All I remember is dorian wants him to do something and Mark really doesnt want to do it. Dorian replies by saying well if your not gonna do it then you can get the fuck out of here.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao thats pretty embarresing

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well if some people actually voted for me besides my boy kcharger than you guys would have it by now :disgust:

I will vote for you next time unless Duality loses :2:, Duality is my training partner and very good friend though so naturally I will vote for him.