• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gustavo Badell

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Found this video of Gustavo when he was younger. His wasit looks tiny and good but hes always accused his big waist as hereditary and having to do with someting inernal like lactose intolerance (not sure if thats right but something of that sort). Personally I think it was th GH use because his waist looks good in this vid expecially at 17-19 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for posting the video bro, he look great at his younger age.

he had little resistance claiming the heavy weight, then the overall titles.
enabling him to reach his dream

then theres a kid playing the drums at the end of the video clip after he finished saying that line :49:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for posting the video bro, he look great at his younger age.

then theres a kid playing the drums at the end of the video clip after he finished saying that line :49:

Yeah not sure what that is at the end.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice vid bro, thanks for posting!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice vid mate, he definatley has added some inches to his waist :keke:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its true that his waist has gotten alot thicker. but i mean hes added alot of size, and that comes at the expense of the midsection often. hes overally thick as hell. personally i actually like his physique, though i know alot of others dont. he does comes off as an asshole though, especially in that arm training video of him where he claims he is 100% natural while flexing and strouting around like a jackass at the gym...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is there any actual proof that GH extends your gut? or could it be a number of things including IGF and insulin? in all honesty i think if a man grows muscle on his frame his waist will grow along with that.. think about it for a second............ the waist is a muscle like all the others.. could you imagine putting 25 lbs of muscle on your upper body and without your waist getting larger? its just not possible if you ask me.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is there any actual proof that GH extends your gut? or could it be a number of things including IGF and insulin? in all honesty i think if a man grows muscle on his frame his waist will grow along with that.. think about it for a second............ the waist is a muscle like all the others.. could you imagine putting 25 lbs of muscle on your upper body and without your waist getting larger? its just not possible if you ask me.

Agree with the adding muscle will add size to yoru waist but i specifically remember reading that he said something about his waist size being hereditary.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^^What waist size as of wide hips or bulgy belly?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^What waist size as of wide hips or bulgy belly?

The belly how it sticks out weird. From the side it hangs out funny. He said something in his family is the reason it looks like that but this vid shows that it looks good. I think he is just making excuses to the judges and people who criticize for the growth of his waist. I like gustavos body and im not trying to rip on him or anytthing but im just curious.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Yeh i think hes just trying to make excuses, ive never heard it being hereditary before.

I really like his physique too, very thick. But the guy still does seem like an arse