• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teen national champ

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He look great.Those wheels looks just like Jay Cutlers when he was young:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont really like his physique... his symmetry is not all that great.. not very well balanced in my opinion.. but hey.. im not a judge..

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks for the post mate. He looks great. His quads are great and his back too.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
am I the only one that doesn't really see anything special?

i think he looks great. the dude is only 19 years old, hes only gonna get bigger and better. and u gotta admit those quads are pretty darn good:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he looks great. the dude is only 19 years old, hes only gonna get bigger and better. and u gotta admit those quads are pretty darn good:xyxthumbs:

he does have some decent bodyparts, but i dont really see MAJOR potential.. hes just not put together completely (genetically speaking)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked great at the show. I picked him to win from the pics on md but IMO there was a better physique there, His name is Aaron clark but he didnt have a tan an needed to drop a little more water. If this kid came in more polished he would have won the show. He came in second to the overall winner.

Attachments

• DSC_7796_DTYKSYYOKH.jpg
    DSC_7796_DTYKSYYOKH.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_7801_IWFEAXSVTV.jpg
    DSC_7801_IWFEAXSVTV.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 192
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^yeh i know what you mean serb, he does'nt wow me like Jay cutler or even Paul Demayo did at 19 but like bulky said hes only just gonna grow and get better, He's just not what you would call a "freak". I'm hoping i can be as big if not bigger than this guy when i'm 19/20.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with serb, he doesnt really stand out too much or have that wow factor that shows that he would have the genetic potential to get to the next level.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh...

Good quads. But it seems one lat and bicep is bigger, so symmetry is not really good. And I don't like the way his body "flows"

And that's now when he has little mass compared to pros. With more mass he would look worse in my opinion.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont really like his physique... his symmetry is not all that great.. not very well balanced in my opinion.. but hey.. im not a judge..
i agree with you, idk everyone was bragging about his quads i thought they looked odd, and he needs calves, but he doesnt look bad i just dont like the way his legs look thats my honest opinion.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quads are big, but ehh.. calves are small for em'
and his symmetry isn't all that bad, could be Kovac syndrome in the future?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he does have some decent bodyparts, but i dont really see MAJOR potential.. hes just not put together completely (genetically speaking)

i agree with you i was expecting much more. this guy is really not that impressive to me. i mean not a bad physique by any means but.....meh

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice quads and that is about it

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with you i was expecting much more. this guy is really not that impressive to me. i mean not a bad physique by any means but.....meh

Looks better than you. Since when does a 19 year old look that good?
Give him some props, definitely pro potential.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks better than you. Since when does a 19 year old look that good?
Give him some props, definitely pro potential.
look at the one guy sponsored by VPX he looks way better than him and way thicker and he comes out on magazines and hes sponsored, there was no need to tell duality that he looks better than him we all know that he looks better than alot of us that are 19, didnt have to insult duality he was being honest, he wasnt being an asshole, and i dont think he will make it far to being pro thats what i think, am i the only one who thinks his quads look awkward i feel like im living in a friggin twilight zone or some shit.