• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler olympia 2007 pre contest diet

D

drexel1234

This explains his razor sharp conditioning last year, hoping for more of the same this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHA lol ive seen this video before. Yeah in and out burger made him ripped last year!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it just me or does jay sound slow in this vid? I think he said no salt like a 1000 times during the video too.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This explains his razor sharp conditioning last year, hoping for more of the same this year

lol :keke:, no bro let's hope that Jay and Wolf,Dex,Heath will come in their best condition, and also i hope to be a fairly judged show this year (small chances :D) and may the best one to win :tiphat:

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone know why he asked for no salt? It's not like he's sodium depleting for a show. Maybe, just for hydration purposes.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You just contradicted your self in that post.

No one here can give you the answer to why he asked for no salt. The only person who will know that answer is Jay.