• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Joker vs Joker (Jack Nicholson vs Heath Ledger)

P

Pain

VIP
Joker vs Joker (Jack Nicholson vs Heath Ledger)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both great, but i like Jack more. But they're totally different jokers.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both great, but both two different jokers. Heath's Joker is much scarier and psychotic with more realism. Nicholson's is not as realistic and is more comical than scary. I enjoyed both of the performances but the new joker is a step above IMO.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both great, but totally different jokers

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are both amazing.

But I do like the movie with Jack more. Much better acting from all the characters and a better direction all around.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both great, but i like Jack more. But they're totally different jokers.

Both great, but both two different jokers. Heath's Joker is much scarier and psychotic with more realism. Nicholson's is not as realistic and is more comical than scary. I enjoyed both of the performances but the new joker is a step above IMO.

Both comments well said and i agree,
but i would have to pick Heath ledger:tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If any of you know the backround of the joker which I do cause im a marvel and dc comic loser :xyxthumbs: You will know that the joker is psychotic and dark not funny. The joke turned the way he is because of an accident at his work while trying to help criminals rob from the place of work. Previously before this his wife died with there unborn child. During the robbery the joker falls into a pool of chemicals. This leaves him with a permanent smile, pale skin and green hair. Now this would create a monster not someone who is a crimianl and slightly comical. Yes jack did play it well but heaths performance is a much more truthful portrayal of the joker. O and by the way all of the older batman movies suck in my opinion because city and the characters are much too weird and outrageous. Chris Nolans direction is a much better portrayal of batman.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If any of you know the backround of the joker which I do cause im a marvel comic loser :xyxthumbs: You will know that the joker is psychotic and dark not funny. The joke turned the way he is because of an accident at his work while trying to help criminals rob from the place of work. Previously before this his wife died with there unborn child. During the robbery the joker falls into a pool of chemicals. This leaves him with a permanent smile, pale skin and green hair.

This was what happened in the original Batman with Jack Nicholson, yes?

How did Harvey Dent become two-face originally? Though I liked the way they made him into two-face in this movie a lot.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was what happened in the original Batman with Jack Nicholson, yes?

How did Harvey Dent become two-face originally? Though I liked the way they made him into two-face in this movie a lot.

Not sure about the original batman cause I havent seen it in awhile and cant remember.

The way Harvey Dent actually became deformed was during trial with sal maroni. Dent was prosecuting him and maroni threw sulfuric acid at him during trial disfiguring half of his face.

Just to let everyone know many of the comic books stories of the events are slgihtly different in certain ways. The way I said with the joker is the most publicized and shown also with harvey dent. So if you know it a certain or different way than it still could be right because many depictions of the stories are different since first coming out.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If any of you know the backround of the joker which I do cause im a marvel comic loser

You're refering to The Killing Joke, which is NOT MARVEL, it's D.C. Also, that's not the original Joker story. The first issues published in Bob Kane's stories doesn't have a background.

:uhoh2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, that's not the original Joker story. The first issues published in Bob Kane's stories doesn't have a background.

:uhoh2:
I know that, that is why I stated that it is the most publicized version of his backround and that there are many versions of backrounds. Every comic book character has many backrounds and different version which is why I STATED that there are many versions :angrydude:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And I wrote marvel and dc but messed it up so ill edit it for you :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ledger for sure

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, I'd like to see them switch roles.

A young Jack in The Dark Knight, and Ledger in Burton's. I honestly think Jack Nicholson would've been awesome in Nolan's version.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, I'd like to see them switch roles.

A young Jack in The Dark Knight, and Ledger in Burton's. I honestly think Jack Nicholson would've been awesome in Nolan's version.

Really? I disagree, I think both were perfectly placed in the correct movie with the right directors.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd like to see them switch roles just for the hell of it!

I think they both did fine jobs but it would be interesting to see, wouldn't it?

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know that, that is why I stated that it is the most publicized version of his backround and that there are many versions of backrounds. Every comic book character has many backrounds and different version which is why I STATED that there are many versions :angrydude:

RETCON!!!!!!! (Retroactive Continuity, or rewriting history for you non nerds)

Heath Ledger by a mile.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think there's a difference in the Joker characters which people who think Heath was better by a mile aren't seeing. I think Heath's joker was an easier character to play, as opposed to Jack's. Again, both great, but I can see Jack playing Heath's Joker and also scaring the shit out of audiences, but I can't exactly see the converse.