• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

USA Goes to BRANDON CURRY!!!!

B

biggcity

Just got off the phone with inside sources from the USA. The cards went to overall winner Brandon Curry and Curtis Bryant won the second card.

Not sure on the other placings yet!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great news! I had no doubt he would make it, Curry will be a great pro.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Think someone is jerking you around because the finals i thought arent until later today being sunday.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Oh shit I thought it was a saturday sunday show not a friday saturday show. This upsets me even though I like Curry I think Liberatore has way better conditioning ans deserved the class. :crymeariver: Sorry for the mistake thought it ended on sunday

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they said that a single point seperated Curry from Liberatore.........idk about that call Curry was obviously not as hard as he could have been and liberatore was rock hard...."Curry's superior shape and thickness getting rewarded over Liberatore's superior conditioning" quote from flex.....idk Curry's shape is defiantly amazing as well as his thickness but in my eyes Liberatore has amazing shape as well and his conditioning was by farrrrr better

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to him. Hope he has a bright future

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they said that a single point seperated Curry from Liberatore.........idk about that call Curry was obviously not as hard as he could have been and liberatore was rock hard...."Curry's superior shape and thickness getting rewarded over Liberatore's superior conditioning" quote from flex.....idk Curry's shape is defiantly amazing as well as his thickness but in my eyes Liberatore has amazing shape as well and his conditioning was by farrrrr better

Completely agree with you I had Liberatore winning also. This sucks cause I kept posting that Liberatore is gonna win all over the boards :carduindisguise

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Completely agree with you I had Liberatore winning also. This sucks cause I kept posting that Liberatore is gonna win all over the boards :carduindisguise

truthfully though i said in a post earlier today that they wouldn't give the win to Liberatore, even though he looked amazing and crushed Curry in conditioning i just knew they wouldn't give it to Liberatore........i'm not saying that Curry's physique isn't amazing becuz it absoutely is but i just feel that he may have won morely becuz of his name.........:dunnodude:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would also like to say that i'm glad that Sean allen placed out of the top 5 in the super-heavyweight class....he looked wayyy off and he is far too arrogant for my liking

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like liberatore more to be honest, but currys physique is definetely amazing. will be great too see how he fares in the pro ranks. think he could be another phil heath if he makes sum improvements. he lacks alittle thickness, just needs some time to fill out alittle.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
truthfully though i said in a post earlier today that they wouldn't give the win to Liberatore, even though he looked amazing and crushed Curry in conditioning i just knew they wouldn't give it to Liberatore........i'm not saying that Curry's physique isn't amazing becuz it absoutely is but i just feel that he may have won morely becuz of his name.........:dunnodude:

You're right because of his name, sometimes as we all no being more popular is better than being the most conditioned.

Also right about Sean Allen he keeps talking about how more mature he is and stuff but he is still a major dickhead. He came in soft which I was happy because personally im sick of him. This should be ANOTHER wake up call to him that he isnt invincible and that he needs to stop being so cocky.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
congrats to B.Curry, great news, i think he will be a top pro :2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think Liberator's conditioning was enough to beat out Curr's overall shape and symmetry. Congrats to Curry and i personally think he deserved the win.

D

drexel1234

Curry was much better IMO biggest upper body in the class and best overall in the show, yea he needs to add to his lower body and could have come in tighter but libertore cant beat a guy like curry on conditioning alone since he had major flaws in width and chest thickness. now that curry has a pro card i agree with others saying he will have a phil heath type rise, where as even if liberatore gets his pro card down the line he wont do much if anything with it since IMO he wont make it in even the 202 class.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Curry's conditioning could have been a lot better and liberatore needs more back mass and chest. Curry's upper body is great but lacking in the leg department. I think Curry deserved the win and will be a great pro in the future years to come.