• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creatine - dangerous to combine with ephedra and caffeine?

A

Archon

I've just started using creatine and I'm planning on using 50 mg of ephedrine and 400 mg of caffeine once a week for an extra energy boost. Has anyone tried this? Any reports of it being dangerous?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

No that should be fine no problems. You are split dosing the ephedra correct? Your not taking 50mg at once?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting... im taking ephedrine caps 2 a day each 25mg
and creatine ethyl-ester and malate too

A

Archon

No that should be fine no problems. You are split dosing the ephedra correct? Your not taking 50mg at once?
Actually I am taking everything at once. Taking it any later than in the morning would stop me from being able to sleep, so I take it all in the morning. Is that wrong? I'm currently bulking so I only Ephedra for the energy boost.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Actually I am taking everything at once. Taking it any later than in the morning would stop me from being able to sleep, so I take it all in the morning. Is that wrong? I'm currently bulking so I only Ephedra for the energy boost.

I would not take 50mg of ephedra and 400mg of caffeine at the same time split it up 25mg eph and 200 caff twice a day drink alot more water also:xyxthumbs: